Reviews for Redemption
Miss Yvonne Hartman chapter 7 . 9/6/2011
Who doesn't love a happy ending? Great job with this story, I like how Mercy is almost surprised that she and Oliver are finally married!

Have enjoyed reading this so much, Thank you!
HaveNoMercy chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
"For Tollie, trust and commitment; and for Clois, marriage and true happiness."

Woo-hooo! K, I seriously need to come up with a present for you for this fic. I am so happy, but kinda sad that it's over. I loved getting the alerts in my e-mail for this story. I was in heaven. I love these two pairings, especially their connections to each other and reading them together, it's so much fun.

This story was absolutely beautiful and so needed to be written. A lot of people have written post finale fics trying to un**** it, so apparently we're not alone! But this one...*goes crazy around the room* is so awesome!

Everyone gets married! I love when we were on the phone and realize that Tess/Oliver and Lois/Clark now have the same anniversaries. I want a one shot someday of them dealing with that someday. That would be hilarious. Lois would be charmed, I'm sure.

I think you're fabulous at writing the difference between them during their extra curricular sextivities. It can be tough because they're both gorgeous, passionate people. Anyway, you're on my favorite people's list as usual!

You rock with your writing!

I hope you enjoyed doing this because you should be proud of this one!
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
Good Story
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
Miss Barbara, you've surprised me! No way, no how would I've seen this story coming to an end - SO SOON! *pouts*

But on a brighter note, it's great seeing both couples getting the happly ever after they deserved. I love that Oliver and Tess have managed to make everything work. Hopefully one day, you'll feel your muse calling you back to this story and write about Lex's return. Hehe. I'd love to see him take revenge and maybe have part if not all of his memory back. I think it would make for a great read, but no pressure here.

As for Clois...ahhh! I'm just over the moon that they're finally married! And the scene with them consummating their nuptuals wasn't too shabby either. Be still my beating heart - it was so steamy! lol.

You're so awesome Barbara! Thank you again for writing this story and tying up the loose ends that Smallville's finale gave us. I am one happy camper! Until next time... :D
RosalieThropp chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
Ownn, how cute! I loved it. Tess and Oliver are great together.

I love how you ended this story. They love each other, they're together but they still need to overcome their fears towards their relationship. It's very in character, especially Tess :)

Very well done.

Congratulations!
Jeremy Shane chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
Wow, Barbara! The skies the limit in this chapter. You pulled out ALL the stops with the amazing love scene, a proposal, and a wedding! I loved that it was small and intimate and in that it was in Vegas! After all, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas." Which is a good thing for Oliver and Tess with their high profiled lifestyle. Also, it was just great having them married there because my hubby and I honeymooned there.

And now that the Queen's have found their happily ever after, I'm hoping Lois and Clark won't be too far behind. Chloe too for that matter. Her story may not be focused in this story, but I loved that Ollie asked Clark about her. I hope that with time, they can all be friends again.

Update soon, sweetie! :)
Miss Yvonne Hartman chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
Very sweet. I like how Tess wears a suit to her Vegas Wedding, makes me think of Madonna in "Evita" at her wedding. It's very Tess, sophisticated.

Lovely as always, looking forward to the next chapter.
HaveNoMercy chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
I love love love LOVE when he resists looking at her scar and she tells him it's okay and tries to cover herself. That is so sweet! Well of course this chapter...I mean...duh. *sheepishly grins* And you currently have a new Tollie icon! Go you! Off topic, off topic.

Love the proposal, the teasing, and Clois re-entering the picture. Cause we like happy people! :)

Yayyyyyyyyyyy.

*smooshes you*
HaveNoMercy chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
"Don't you want me?" Oliver asked, getting a bit desperate and couldn't help the pleading in his voice.

She put him out of his misery. "Every moment since the day we met," she replied."

I love that for all his ego and arrogance that he would still need that reassurance from her, that he would still want her to verbalize her attraction and love for him. So I loved this line, it is totally in character, totally romantic, and I just flat out was overjoyed by it.

I love that he took her back to Fiji, which by the way, for those who aren't as detail-oriented as I am, is not the island they met on if you die hard watch the Toxic flashbacks as I have, but it's the island they vacationed to that he mentions in Injustice while talking to her completely naked. People get confused because in the Toxic flashbacks, Tess says, "We were in Fiji doing marine research and this speed boat came up and attacked us," but they were on a different island with Marcos, the kidnapper.

How's that for SV history 101? LOL.

Anyway, loved this chapter, love the progression between them so much. I love the research YOU did for Fiji. I love (obviously) details about locations, history, etc. BEAUTIFUL, my darling, cannot wait for more!
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
OMG! Ollie and Tess defyed doctor's order and did the hanky panky! I like it! But what I also liked was their heart-to-heart conversation, that Tess had finally opened up about her ordeal with Lex. I have to admit, it was refreshing because we don't see this side of her often.

And is my mind deceiving me, but is Ollie and Tess at "their island"? I mean, I know they're in Fiji, but that's the first place I thought of. Granted, it was a horrible experince the fist time around, but I'm just glad they're making beautiful memories together.

Update soon, sweetie! *hugs*
Miss Yvonne Hartman chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
Lovely as always. 'Sweetheart' is a nice touch, shows he cares, but I prefer Mercy for her. A bit more fight :)

Love this fic, please continue!
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
moonie44foreternity chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
Absolutely AWESOME new chapter!
HaveNoMercy chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
"...but she still has a few weeks before any … umm … strenuous activity."

Yeah no kidding!

"That's great news, doctor," Oliver deadpanned.

LOL. Haha, love that. What's a 12-inch knife between a couple years of pent-up sexual tension? Heal, Tess, HEAL! I'm with LoisNClark4Ever, play doctor, Oliver, play doctor, lol.

""'I Spent the Night with Superman?' Really, Lois?"

I love when they embarrass each other! It's so cute! Whether it's him embarrassing her like in Crimson or pretty much her driving him nuts, Instinct comes to mind, it's just fabulous!

Love the way she accepts him! That was always the difference, my friend!

****Clois & Tollie Forever****