Reviews for No Pressure
1529 chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
A very good chapter, the interaction between Fred and Harry was one of the best such scenes that I remember reading in the recent past and the entire chapter worked quite well.

Thanks for writing.
gonekrazy3000 chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
Oh GAWD. I love this story so much :D looking forward to where you go from here :)
Lust of Alucard chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
Exactly what I was talking about. Beautiful mix of emotions you've got here. What's next? Australia?
and thank you for the mention.
sincerely,
Lust of Alucard
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
That was a great Harry/George moment
:0)
But an even better Harry/Hermione moment
Mae
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
Oh I think the talk between Harry and George was rather brilliant! Harry was the perfect person to talk to George about guilt and grief! Harry have practically lost everybody he ever loved! I can't wait to see when Harry and Hermione can't hold it together anymore and talk about being together!

As always my deepest compliments on your story
codyw1 chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
Good chapter. ;)
pawsrule chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
Very sweet and touching chapter. Enjoyed the conversation between Harry and George. Yes please put excerpt of Harry/Hermione moment!
happymille11 chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
Hm ... yeah I can't decide if I want an excerpt. I'd rather wait for it, but as one reviewer already said, if you posted it up, I'd read it anyway :]

This chapter was a very refreshing one. I love me some harmony scenes, but I also really love stories that explore all relationships from the series. It makes it feel closer to home in a way. I loved that story you came up with about how Fred and George would sneak out when they were kids ! i can totally see that happening.

Amazing amazing amazing! Honestly, I don't know how I can compliment you more thatn I already do. UPDATE SOON!
happymille11 chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
Ooh, the first full-blown Harry/Hermione scene of this story! As much as I wanted this chapter to be longer, I thought you actually perfectly captured the very essence of harmony's relationship. They always said so much more with so little words. So the fact that their conversation was brief actually added to what I already loved about these two. Amazing job yet again.
happymille11 chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
I can't wait until Teddy's in Harry's life! The only thing I liked about the epilogue was seeing Harry with a family of his own. Him as a father was great and I wanted to see more of that (except I didn't want Ginny to be the mother of his children)
happymille11 chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
This scene is just ... I think you just captured what I've always felt for Harry and Ginny - a solid and truly platonic friendship. You're so awesome. Seriously.
happymille11 chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
I'm really liking how you're managing to truly explore the Ron-Ginny issue in a harmony story! most of the time people just have them being really angry or being really okay with it. I like this approach better because they're actually talking about it and being mature and stuff.

What's wrong with Harry?!
happymille11 chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
The HHR moment at the end :] Enough said.
happymille11 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
How am I just finding this story now? I love this chapter, and not just because Harry and Ginny are breaking up ... I like how they ended things. When I was reading the books, I thought they had a really solid friendship, but I never thoguht it should be anything more.
Mistress Leigh chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
BEAUTIFUL scene with Harry and George! Just perfect. And I can't decide if I want to be spoiled or not. I can't wait for the big moment, but I kind of think I want to wait for it. I'll read it if you post it, though, because I won't be able to help it. :o)