Reviews for Stage Fright
This is simply wonderful! Kurt's perspective is really entertaining and Rachel's reactions are hilarious.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
This was wonderful. I love the Rachel and Kurt dynamic.
malexfaith chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I've read this a few times now. Love it from Kurts pov. Very enjoyable read. Thanks heaps for sharing
We'll Be A Dream chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
definitely looking forward to updates on this! want to see Quinn's side of things and the date etc. like seeing Rachel and Kurt friendship. good job!
wkgreen chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
choosing Kurt's voice was perfect! And looking forward to the Unholy Trinity POV! :)
Stessa chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I really liked this piece, not only for the Faberry, but mostly for the Kurt/Rachel friendship. I seriously love how these two have grown close in the second season!
Gleek chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Wonderful! And yes I will like to read Quinn's part!
Cassicio chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Haha, this is quite adorable.

Can't wait for the tag-on fic with the Unholy Trinity!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Oh yes, please write a sequel!
ButcWolf chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This was very cute to read. Thank you. :D
d80p chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
continue please
sarasunnyshine chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This is the cutest thing! Its exactly how Rachel would act. I would love to see an Unholy Trinity companion piece, and I'm sure you'll pull off them just as well as you did Hummelberry :]
may chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
ah this is amazing well this Kurt is amazing I like your Kurt more. and yeah I can wait for the other version i can already picture Santana helping Quinn!
LadySonics chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Great story. A little out of character for Rachel but I love the POV written from Kurt.

I saw the complete on the story but I really hope you continue on to it. Please - L Sonics
Fridizh chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Awww, this was perfect!

They have a pretty good friendship, don't they? :p