Reviews for Naruto The Crimson Lightning
Lycos Silverblood chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
seems a little rushed but over all I like it
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
update when u get a chance
DarkLord98 chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
pretty interesting and the soul samurais remond me of al from fma
WalkingStranger99 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
he must at least be at the level of elite jounin but lacks experience
twilightserius chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
awesome read more later
NinjaRiderWriter chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
really good story update
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
cool
BioHazard82 chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
Great story so far. Please update soon, and often!
BioHazard82 chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
Interesting start.
bleacher chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
nice nice story
Rixxell Stryfe chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
Good story. I am glad that you chose not to have Naruto go to the Chunin exams in Konoha. This Dragon tournament seems like just the thing to see how strong Naruto really is. Not to mention that an original arc is almost always going to be better then some variation of the Chunin exams that has been done over and over again.

I do wish you would have Naruto spend more time with Yugito or Team Bee. I know that according to the story they will probably all be friends, but the thing is I would like to see Naruto go on missions with people his own age and then you can develop their friendships. It might also help make missions better seeing how Naruto works with a teammate or partner, although I'm looking forward to how Naruto works with Shee during the Dragon tournament. I do have a question though about the others, are you planning on pairing Naruto with anyone or not?

I really hope there will be some interaction with Konoha shinobi other then just running into them on a mission. Maybe have Jiraiya pay a visit to Kumo to speak with A and Naruto about why he left Konoha after this arc is through. If you were to throw in some unfriendly ROOT action while Jiraiya is there or even better shortly after he leaves Kumo, it would be interesting to see how you pull off a possible reverse of the Hyuuga kidnapping or even better an assassination attempt. Not that Naruto would get caught of course, but it would still be nice to see.

Thanks for writing and keep up the good work:)