Reviews for The Perfect Man
Harri The Celery chapter 1 . 1/26
stories like this are the reason I'm on fanfiction. No lie.

Ugh, I love it. You may not be happy with the way it turned out, but I think you had the right amount of ItaSaku.
ahh this is so amazing
Joanne202 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
hehe joystick (snicker)
nomorebooks chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Its so sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
At first I was laughing my lungs off then giggling then silence has overtaken me followed by a bit of crying (remembered a personal incident similar to what you wrote about Sakura's feelings for Itachi xD, it went through my heart OMG) then I laughed hard again xD, and then I abused the 'favourite story button' (not like I can click it a dozen times though xD.)
GAHD, I'm reading every single one of your works and this is probably one of my favourites
Nom de Plume chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
You have been one of my oldest, favorite SasuSaku writers since way back when.
Like. WAY-way back.
And you still remain to be so now.

I recall reading this story a long time ago.. and usually I never re-read stories (one-shots or not) but I thought, you know it's been -years- and quite frankly I forgot most of it. My heart fluttered all over again when I read this. It was like reading something new all over again and it sounded just as good as the first time (or maybe even better now).

Really, I don't know what else to say because ALL of your SasuSaku writing is so beautiful. I never have any expectations of you because you always fulfill all of them unknowingly and more! AU or canon - doesn't matter. Your characterization is flawless as always (really, did I have to mention that..) and I love how you used Sakura's fangirl persona from the canon-world, modernized it to our world, and then imposed it on the other Uchiha this time. It was extremely amusing.

The stages of their friendship - okay, each one could have stand alone, I swear. But I'm glad they didn't because I would have cried. You developed their friendship and love realistically - the humor was natural - and if I ever need to direct other fledgling 'romance' writers to a 101 class on how to write romance plausibly and in just one shot (heck, even a multi-shot), I would direct them here.

Now excuse me while I re-read your other stories and fall in love all over again.
darkapajamalord chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA LOVE
Chiruno-Chan chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This was really good. The writing was awesome! I do like the fact that there aren't very many ItaSaku moment, hehe. I guess it's because i ship SasuSaku all the way. It was very funny as well, when i read this part :

("Sasuke, wanna ride my joystick?"

Instead of the jealousy she had predicted, Itachi merely stared at her strangely, before smiling and politely excusing himself.

One week later, Sasuke still deemed it the most embarrassing moment of their lives.)

I just couldn't stop laughing. It was epic! And then thene end came:

("—I am not singing Lady Gaga's song for my brother's birthday."

"If you do this…I'll ride your joystick. Tonight."

"Sakura?"

"Yes?"

"Shut up.")

It had me laughing my ass of all over again! This story was trully amazingly funny. I beg you to write more!

Chi-Chan XD
PrincessDenise06 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
One word: Perfect

Love this!
mentalmystics chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Crazy sweet while still keeping Sasuke quite in character (like i would imagine him exactly like this sans massacre and all) Made me smile.
The-picture-and-the-doll chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
cute!
MoonxCandycane chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
owe
OTP-addict chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This is... gah! AMAZING! I LOVVVVE IT!
xOathkeepers chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
great writing, I loved it! jsafklkaslfncalk
sasusakuluv chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Aw this was really good! So cute, I loved it! Especially when he said, 'your not deaf, just blind'. That was so cute!