Reviews for The Perfect Man
MademoiselleRED chapter 1 . 9/9
omg too much mallows! Giddy af! I died laughing while reading Sakura's past boyfie hahaha & her wooing plans on Itachi. She's brilliant. Fail hahaha x
WTF?! "I'll ride your joystick. Tonight." That isn't imas I'm thing it is right? That was so unexpected, I don't know how to feel; disgusted, weirded out, or just like laughing.
This was really good!
The feels were so strong! :)
JeslynBoo chapter 1 . 3/21
Mmm...Can't. Stop. Reading!
underratedchocolate chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
I LOVEEEEDDDDDD LOVE LOVE LOVED THIS I AM DYING
I don't even like SasuSaku but now I think I do omg ahhhhhhhh that was the cutest story ever, and I love how you incorporated Itachi into it.
Usagi chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
This was so heartwarming, silly, lovely, and epic all at the same time. I absolutely love this!
Renita Sarah chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
I don't know.. Sakura isn't that dense. But nice story though. Still enjoy your fanfiction especially the character of younger Uchiha. Sasuke isn't that patience but I really hope him to be that way in the mange/anime.
little miss jolie chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
TOO MUCH KAWAIINESS
Lava chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Love it! Too cute 3
Soph and Red Apples chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
This is GOLD. Perfectly adorable. Had me laughing and smiling. Great job!
Harri The Celery chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
stories like this are the reason I'm on fanfiction. No lie.

Ugh, I love it. You may not be happy with the way it turned out, but I think you had the right amount of ItaSaku.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
ahh this is so amazing
TsubasaMei chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
hehe joystick (snicker)
nomorebooks chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Its so sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
At first I was laughing my lungs off then giggling then silence has overtaken me followed by a bit of crying (remembered a personal incident similar to what you wrote about Sakura's feelings for Itachi xD, it went through my heart OMG) then I laughed hard again xD, and then I abused the 'favourite story button' (not like I can click it a dozen times though xD.)
GAHD, I'm reading every single one of your works and this is probably one of my favourites