Reviews for The Perfect Man
soar2survive chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I love this story!
NoteToSelfBeYourself chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
OMG!

I was never a fan of Sasuke and Sakura(Hated them together actually), I read just a couple fics because they were good stories.

Because of this story of yours, I totally ship by a ton!

I LOVE THIS!
sasusaku-4everr chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Such a sweet story!
boredteenager chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
:) Very nice. Sweet.
legitninjaboss chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
No matter how many times I read this, it would still make my tummy tingle and give it thousands and thousands of mammoth butterflies.

I can't put into words how much I love this. Really.

I'll be reading this in one of my bad days and I wouldn't be able to hold back a smile.

The Perfect Man is perfect. ;D

IT'S LOOOOOOOOOOOVE :{D

(ha! now i won't be able to get the joystick thing put of my mind. XD)
CherryGirl164 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I can't believe I just saw this fic! I absolutely love it

I cracked out loud just imagining Sasuke singing a lady gaga's song xD

And my heart wildly fluttered once Sasuke said 'What's one year compared to eleven'.

Amazing story ! So CUTE :)
karinaOswag chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
what are you talking about?

this story is amazing!
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I love SASUSAKU, I really do. More than the world. More than anything. But you, ma'am, just made me craving for more ItaSaku right there. :o HOW DID YOU DO ITTTTT? .
sasusaku4eva chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
very cute story ) awesome work 3
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Love all the growth Sakura made in this fic. From being all in puppy love with Itachi and thinking it remained the same for the longest of times, to growing confused about both boys, to realistically coming to false explanations/realizations-god knows I've had so many of those in MY life...-(like her projecting her love for Itachi to Sasuke) and then, when she's all grown up, actually understanding the truth of all that happened. It was really nice. I enjoyed !
thefearlesscherryblossom chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This was adorable! Loved how you built it up, and the ending was great.
pocketgiraffe chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I just wanted to say that I absolutely love this story; every time I read it I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It's just so sweet! 3
hushhushyou chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I am absolutely in love with this story! I had actually read it when it first came out but, me being the procrastinator that I am, hesitated to give a proper review until now. I guess I was just so speechless every time I read this (and yes, I read this MULTIPLE times).

The way you wrote this story, is beautiful. It's simple, but the way you wrote Sasuke & Sakura and their relationship, was so organic. Even though the hints were subtle, you could tell that Sasuke loved Sakura for a long time; that Sakura's ignorance to the fact was only because she was blinded by her infatuation with Itachi. I actually really liked Itachi's part in this. Even though his scenes were brief and he was mentioned only when Sakura was pursuing him, he made a big impact on Sakura's journey to realizing what, or rather who, she really wanted.

I also really liked Sasuke in this story. Your characterization of him was flawless. He was still stoic, quite and reflective, but was still able to convey his emotions through the most minuscule action, and that is amazing. I especially loved the scenes where he was telling Sakura what Itachi liked in a girl and when Sakura was trying to see if he had strong willpower, because he had gave away his pretense for a moment and opened himself up to Sakura in such a raw, and vulnurable way. It was heartbreaking & beautiful and a perfect way to display their emotions for each other.

All in all, I really enjoyed this oneshot. You may have not been satisfied with the end result, but I (and everyone else) loved it all the more. You are so wonderful! This story was truly amazing, and surprising since it was AU and just a mere oneshot xD. But nonetheless, I was amazed. Fantastic job :)
mililli chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Wow. I really loved this. You're a great writer, really, and very creative! Had me entertained throughout the whole thing!
AdotD chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
LOOOOOOVED it. Pulled on my heartstrings. These friendship-love stories hit very close to home. Thank you for yet another wonderful fic!
110 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »