Reviews for The Perfect Man
Chiruno-Chan chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This was really good. The writing was awesome! I do like the fact that there aren't very many ItaSaku moment, hehe. I guess it's because i ship SasuSaku all the way. It was very funny as well, when i read this part :

("Sasuke, wanna ride my joystick?"

Instead of the jealousy she had predicted, Itachi merely stared at her strangely, before smiling and politely excusing himself.

One week later, Sasuke still deemed it the most embarrassing moment of their lives.)

I just couldn't stop laughing. It was epic! And then thene end came:

("—I am not singing Lady Gaga's song for my brother's birthday."

"If you do this…I'll ride your joystick. Tonight."

"Sakura?"

"Yes?"

"Shut up.")

It had me laughing my ass of all over again! This story was trully amazingly funny. I beg you to write more!

Chi-Chan XD
PrincessDenise06 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
One word: Perfect

Love this!
mentalmystics chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Crazy sweet while still keeping Sasuke quite in character (like i would imagine him exactly like this sans massacre and all) Made me smile.
The-picture-and-the-doll chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
cute!
MoonxCandycane chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
owe
OTP-addict chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This is... gah! AMAZING! I LOVVVVE IT!
xOathkeepers chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
great writing, I loved it! jsafklkaslfncalk
sasusakuluv chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Aw this was really good! So cute, I loved it! Especially when he said, 'your not deaf, just blind'. That was so cute!
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I love them. :)
A Recreant's Quiddity chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
That was seriously adorable. I want that kind of love!
geninja chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Honestly, didn't think much of this at the beginning, but it got much better as it progressed, and ended very nicely. Well done you! ;)
Lemonsnaps chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Haha! I loved this. 'Nuff said. This shall be favorited. :D
Jean Swift chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
A very Cute, very stupidly idiotically densely fluffy fic that had me melting into my chair! Sasuke is just so... Sasuke! And we won't have him any other way ;)
soar2survive chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I love this story!
NoteToSelfBeYourself chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
OMG!

I was never a fan of Sasuke and Sakura(Hated them together actually), I read just a couple fics because they were good stories.

Because of this story of yours, I totally ship by a ton!

I LOVE THIS!