Reviews for The Perfect Man
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I love them. :)
A Recreant's Quiddity chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
That was seriously adorable. I want that kind of love!
HatakeSarah chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Honestly, didn't think much of this at the beginning, but it got much better as it progressed, and ended very nicely. Well done you! ;)
Lemonsnaps chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Haha! I loved this. 'Nuff said. This shall be favorited. :D
Jean Swift chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
A very Cute, very stupidly idiotically densely fluffy fic that had me melting into my chair! Sasuke is just so... Sasuke! And we won't have him any other way ;)
soar2survive chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I love this story!
NoteToSelfBeYourself chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
OMG!

I was never a fan of Sasuke and Sakura(Hated them together actually), I read just a couple fics because they were good stories.

Because of this story of yours, I totally ship by a ton!

I LOVE THIS!
sasusaku-4everr chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Such a sweet story!
boredteenager chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
:) Very nice. Sweet.
lalocheziaxx chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
No matter how many times I read this, it would still make my tummy tingle and give it thousands and thousands of mammoth butterflies.

I can't put into words how much I love this. Really.

I'll be reading this in one of my bad days and I wouldn't be able to hold back a smile.

The Perfect Man is perfect. ;D

IT'S LOOOOOOOOOOOVE :{D

(ha! now i won't be able to get the joystick thing put of my mind. XD)
CherryGirl164 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I can't believe I just saw this fic! I absolutely love it~

I cracked out loud just imagining Sasuke singing a lady gaga's song xD

And my heart wildly fluttered once Sasuke said 'What's one year compared to eleven'.

Amazing story ! So CUTE :)
karinaOswag chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
what are you talking about?

this story is amazing!
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I love SASUSAKU, I really do. More than the world. More than anything. But you, ma'am, just made me craving for more ItaSaku right there. :o HOW DID YOU DO ITTTTT? .
sasusaku4eva chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
very cute story ) awesome work 3
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Love all the growth Sakura made in this fic. From being all in puppy love with Itachi and thinking it remained the same for the longest of times, to growing confused about both boys, to realistically coming to false explanations/realizations-god knows I've had so many of those in MY life...-(like her projecting her love for Itachi to Sasuke) and then, when she's all grown up, actually understanding the truth of all that happened. It was really nice. I enjoyed !
115 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »