Reviews for The Perfect Man
the general girl chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
ROUND ONE OF WHEEEEEE.

OK. WHERE TO START. FIRST OFF-ADORABLE SASUKE WITH LADY GAGA BLASTING THROUGH WINDOW IS JUST JASLFDK.

AND THE KISSES? HOT. OF COURSE. And yeeeeeees it's always nice to see Sasuke pining away silently for Sakura instead of the other way around.

THIS FIC IS JUST (OR MAYBE NEARLY) AS GOOD AS A FULL NIGHT'S SLEEP AND BREAKFAST, CHRISTINE.

LOVED IT.
What I wrote chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I like their characters in this fic a lot. It was a lovely read.
rainbow spell chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
sakura was so frustrating...
heart's misery chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
awesome!
lola1919100 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
awww it's awesome

i loved it, espicially the part that sasuke said"what's one year compared to eleven?"

and when naruto said to sakura "i hate to say this but you're pretty stupid, too"

LOL it was funny
AshKake chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
"I...I thought you had willpower."

"I'm a guy... And Let's forget this happened."

I dunno why but that made me laugh. Oh aaand that part where Sakura was like "I'll ride your joystick. Tonight." Haa! I can just imagine her looking so serious BOL! XD

Great job cutecrazyice! You did my prompt justice! Woooot!
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Love! Very sweet, very lovely characterization and romantic development. I love how unique all of your stories are, but how all of them are equally strong and engaging. I'm essentially binging on your fanfiction at the moment! :)
Jay W. Ce chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
AAA! Love it! I totally love it! This is the !st fic i reviewed since...um...the 21.07..I think. Mostly because I was on holiday. And there wasn't any internet there *cries*. Anyway I love it!
NuclearPandaGas chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I've been deprived of fanfiction for two weeks and this story is the best welcome back!

I was quite moved by it and hope to read any of your upcoming stories :)
Kaze and Kiba chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Aww, Sasuke's sooo cute.

Thanks for the fic.

K&K
Livvy22 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
omg this story is adorable! LoL! I love it, you're fantastic! Keep updating!
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This story was perfect.
La Nuit Noire chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
That was so touching, I actually teared up at parts of it. It was totally incredible! Great job :)
moodiful819 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This was a really cute story and it was wonderful to watch Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto grow up together. Great job! :D
Sasuchan99 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This story really cute. You make me smile with all my heart. Love you.
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »