Reviews for The Perfect Man
motorcyclebabe chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
loved it!
Nathan Gurl chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
My favorite part was the itasaku kissing scene. How twisted is that? Lol! But I really liked everything else too! )
CharmedandAddicted chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
LMAO. The ending was hilarious! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
i really don’t appreciate your dilly-dallying by writing sasusaku oneshots when you should be finishing your unfinished ones. don’t get me wrong, i think this are okay. but i really hate sasuke! he is a jerk and doesn’t deserve sakura at all. i really hated him in your story slave driver and i really liked the kakasaku moments there. why did you stop? that story could have been something. your gaasaku one was really cool too so i don’t know why you stop. now you’re settling for mediocre writing that doesn’t really impress me. please stick to what your good at and stop writing this nonsense. i’m disappointed in you because you used to be my favorite writer.

from a concerned fan!
michelle's rose chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
funny and fluffy! my favorite combination lol. xD
the UFC network chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Perfect story! Keep them coming!
xXSakuraIsAGoddessXx chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Can you write an ItaSaku next time? I’m craving it after reading this!

Great story btway…
kit across chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
cute!
flirtyourheartout chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
you are wonderful. all your stories just seem to get better and better. i think this is my favorite so far.
juzfOrkeepz chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
CHRISTINE, THIS IS SOMETHING MADE OF AMAZING. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING. I JUST...I’M ALWAYS SPEECHLESS AND AMAZED EVERY TIME YOU CREATE SOMETHING NEW AND BEAUTIFUL.

I loved how imperfect Sasuke was. It made me even happier that Sakura fell in love with him instead of Itachi. OH JESUS, THE ENDLESS BOYFRIENDS PART AMUSED ME TO NO END. HIDAN! 3

Jiraiya, Tsunade and Orochimaru all in one room? EPIC. SIMPLY EPIC.

C: C: C:

AND WHAT, KAKASAKU NEXT? KAREN IS SUPER DUPER EXCITED. C:
jame2100 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
i love the sections and the drabbly parts...
dawn's springtime chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
very nice, tin. their childhood start was so precious and everything that happened after was a beautiful mix of fluff and humor and romance. i love it!

sasuke climbing the tree and wooing sakura in the ways that he deemed corny, lol. he is such a closet romantic.

the last conversation was funny. i love the reference to the prompt and the lady gaga bit there.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
cuuuute!
Astonished Abba chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This is one of the most adorable stories I have ever read. I really love how you divided everything and still managed to show how they grew up and the emotions that came along with it. I also really love that single Itasaku moment. It made me a bit wistful that they didn’t end up together. But I’m a Sasusaku fan all the way so I don’t mind how it ended. In fact I adore the ending!

More power and write more soon. I really do love all of your stories. You are such a wonderful writer and thank you for keeping your readers inspired. :3
Anonymously Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Girl. Either way, with more ItaSaku moments or not, this was just. Well, I expected no less from you, that's for sure.

I didn't laugh outright, but the whole time I probably didn't even notice I was smiling until the very end when my cheek started quirking higher.

Truly, 'cute' in the most romantic sense of the word :P But not so much that you wanted to burst a baby's cheek.

The time-line format never gets old if the writer knows how to do it [;
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »