Reviews for The Perfect Man
Omiko sama chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
OH MY GOD...it was so so so so cute. I can't really go into detail without letting spoilers leak from my words, but AHHHH...so good.
ThePalace chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This story is all kinds of 're as good in AU as you are in canon!Woohoo!
sexynienie chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
ate tin! very sweet oneshot. i’m squealing over the little sasusaku moments. so cute. P
Naruto Loverz chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Pretty cute... ;D
motorcyclebabe chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
loved it!
Nathan Gurl chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
My favorite part was the itasaku kissing scene. How twisted is that? Lol! But I really liked everything else too! )
CharmedandAddicted chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
LMAO. The ending was hilarious! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
i really don’t appreciate your dilly-dallying by writing sasusaku oneshots when you should be finishing your unfinished ones. don’t get me wrong, i think this are okay. but i really hate sasuke! he is a jerk and doesn’t deserve sakura at all. i really hated him in your story slave driver and i really liked the kakasaku moments there. why did you stop? that story could have been something. your gaasaku one was really cool too so i don’t know why you stop. now you’re settling for mediocre writing that doesn’t really impress me. please stick to what your good at and stop writing this nonsense. i’m disappointed in you because you used to be my favorite writer.

from a concerned fan!
michelle's rose chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
funny and fluffy! my favorite combination lol. xD
the UFC network chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Perfect story! Keep them coming!
xXSakuraIsAGoddessXx chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Can you write an ItaSaku next time? I’m craving it after reading this!

Great story btway…
kit across chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
cute!
flirtyourheartout chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
you are wonderful. all your stories just seem to get better and better. i think this is my favorite so far.
juzfOrkeepz chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
CHRISTINE, THIS IS SOMETHING MADE OF AMAZING. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING. I JUST...I’M ALWAYS SPEECHLESS AND AMAZED EVERY TIME YOU CREATE SOMETHING NEW AND BEAUTIFUL.

I loved how imperfect Sasuke was. It made me even happier that Sakura fell in love with him instead of Itachi. OH JESUS, THE ENDLESS BOYFRIENDS PART AMUSED ME TO NO END. HIDAN! 3

Jiraiya, Tsunade and Orochimaru all in one room? EPIC. SIMPLY EPIC.

C: C: C:

AND WHAT, KAKASAKU NEXT? KAREN IS SUPER DUPER EXCITED. C:
jame2100 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
i love the sections and the drabbly parts...
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »