Reviews for A Fool's Revenge
THIS WAS AMAZING! Loved it. :D :D :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
*ass
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
This is so hilarious and funny, I was laughing my ads off the entire time.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
This is great! Stealing cars from teenage girls, how noble.
Shiroi Ichigo-chan chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Loved this so much. I'm glad Alex and K-unit got some bonding time. The part about the protect Alex society cracked me up. Thanks for writing this wonderful oneshot! :D
Aquanova chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
So I was recently struck by a random, nostalgic Alex-Rider fic craving, and I remembered reading your fic Faint-Hearted years ago, and enjoying the way you write interactions between K-Unit and Alex. Which is mostly unrelated to the point of this review: love the way you write the dialogue between them, and thanks for helping cure my AR itch? :) Putting John Crawley in also stuck out to me, something about Alex being sent to his house, Crawley being in pyjamas, and Snake addressing him by his first name, I think, all of which made a significant difference (to me) in making him more human and likeable. I have a soft spot for fics that pay due to characters which get very little screen time in canon. :)
ovkx chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This is a great, excellently written little fic. I can't believe I never came across it before!
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I really liked your story! Good Job!
fightthegoodfight chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
i looooove ur story and am dyin to read next chap pls hurry!
Synchro lover chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Emma Frances chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Great story, love the ending. Thanks, EF
Bethony Walsh chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Hahahahah, loved the part with Missy! This was a great (and long) story, :D
MichaelaTheUchiha chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
You said "SAT trained" instead of "SAS trained".

The exact place:

"Not sure they ever were children," Jack put in from the doorway of the living room. She leaned on the doorway while putting on her shoes. "Alex, a friend of mine just called. You know Elisha, right? She needs a favor, and I owe her so I'm going to leave but I'll be back in a few hours…you'll be okay?"

Alex looked around at Wolf, Eagle and Snake then back to Jack. "Hmm, three trained SAT men-and you know I can kick anyone's arse. I think we'll be fine, Jack."

That's all I've noticed so far, just to let you know.

Amazing story, by the way. Love your Alex and K-Unit interactions.
anemix chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Great plot and storyline, though I'm not sure where in the continuity of the books this lies. Keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Thanks for the read, very suspensful and at times funny!