Reviews for May and Misty Gift of a Friend
ButterBacon123 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
So sweet! I simply adored it. You are an absolutely amazing writer!

-XOXO-

ButterBacons
Airgirl1560 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I have always wanted to read a songfic using this song and I must say, it was perfect. Misty and May have a special bond and this just proves it. I love how you divided the lyrics, your descriptions, and everything makes sense. *sniffle* it was amazing!

AmberAwayŚĹ°
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
awww i loved the story it's in my favs even though i usually read contestshipping stories but your story sounded interesting
RockyRoadSmith chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Oh, that was beyond adorable. The way you wrote so many different scenarios and emotions was fantastic! I just love the friendship bond between May and Misty (although I'm starting to like them as a pair, too) and you really brought out their personalities well. Please write more Misty and May stories. Most people write about them hating eachother over a fight for Ash, but them being friends is so much better and these kind of great stories are so rare to find. Thanks for writing this little jem. _
AdorableMe chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Oh my god...I cried when I read this! Poor May! I don't even know how it feels to be alone because my friends were always with me through hard times...I love your writing! It's so deep!

You should write more friendship stories.