Reviews for The Confusion of a Thief
Necro Floodwaters chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Well as least you know that I read the thing at the bottom. Why not make this longer and fill us in on what happened in those two years? Wally has some issues he needs to work out for not wanting to help find Raven.
Angel981 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
awwwwww, she did go over to the good side... for rae
The Sinful chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I'm not sure. What should I think of but, "We could live beside the ocean, leave this all behind. Swim out past the breakers, watch the world die."
Elemental Hybrid chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Yay! Another brilliant piece.
Stormplains chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Nice. I liked this. Sadly I'm more of a Marvel person than DC (though DC always has better shows, YJ and TT prime examples) so all that excess comic info went over my head.
Keep writing strong.
sinomin chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Aw! Great fic! It was really good! I liked how you kind of slowly morphed them from 'just below hostile' to 'friends' instead of just 'boom! Now they love each other!' like a lot of authors do. I know how hard it is to show that evolution, and just wanted to give you props for it:D So, props to you!

On a totally different point, I thought it was funny when they went from talking about darkness and fate and evilness, and then Jinx is suddenly like 'hey, let's go swimming!'. Totally off topic and out of the blue (you were able to make flow nicely too!)

All in all, it was a great fic! Totally awesome and quite well written:)
greenbloodwolf chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
It was a nice sweet little story. I find that more and more of your storys draw my attention from the mass of posts. Keep up the good work

Hope to read more soon

-GBW
Juniper Night chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
There's just something about this story that I really like. I think it's the whole empathy, morals, indecision thing, though the details relating to Raven's heritage and both girls way of thinking are cool too.
SplinterWingz5x5 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I'm British and i don't even know what they're called XD

Loved the story! D
Random Peep chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Lol loved it! Awesome job! Really good one shot, cute ending. P
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Wonderful story! You have a real knack for getting into the characters' heads, and showing us what's going on via what they DO rather than using lengthy exposition. It makes reading your stuff fun. The whole "let's go swimming" sequence, for instance, wasn't something Jinx would have done if Raven hadn't been there. At least, I don't THINK she would have.

The ending was SO not cheesy! It was a necessary denouement.

I'm sorry your vacation was spoiled by the weather. Our recent trip to the beach was nearly perfect, from that standpoint anyhow. The kids getting along with each other? Not so much.
Erratus Enigma chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I believe this is the single biggest work of fiction you've ever done. That I read, anyway. In Starfire's words: "I'm most glad by your success in the writing of the fiction of fans, friend!"

I really liked your portrayal of Raven. It felt much like in the more recent comics, where she is the one giving advice to Wonder Girl. That small, loving side of Raven's psyche that actually cares about humanity in the whole. Okay, that was one major exaggeration, but she does care about her friends. And Jinx. Especially Jinx.

And Jinx, again, not being her candy-cane-teeth-rotting-self, is good to see when well done. Hard to picture such an energetic and happy little thing like her being all sad and depressed and stuff.

The writing was good, the beach scene was very sweet, and Raven telling her life's story even without knowing why the heck she was doing that was also strange but in a good way. If there's any, I consider there is.

Hmm. Chocolate.

This story also reminded me of "Jetty of Imaginary Sea Creatures", another good fanfiction. I think there was even a reference about the coldness somewhere within it, not too sure now. Was it intentional or not? Does it matters?

Probably not.

Again, much like your latest chapter of "Hunted", I'm not too sure about the overall improving of your writing skills. Your storytelling skills are certainly improving, if you're wondering, by the way.

The first half of this piece of art was almost flawless. Very few mistakes, misspellings and whatnots. The final half, however, had a few of those. Rest assured, not major, but might want to do a double-check on both this and "Hunted", no?

That's all for now, me thinks. See you soon!

And do reply, I love your replies.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
A bit solemn, doesn't suit Jinx does it? :) The cold weather only lend to the desolate and bleak outlook Jinx had in the fic too, but it was a nice change of pace :)
Echo of an Idiot chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Nice little bit of fluff is good every once and a while. Its a nice story, time skipped alittle too much in my opinion, would have liked to see Jinx's return to the titans, but you made it work. Nice work. :) [look, a happy face, thats always good]
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Suspension, skipping time and all the fluffyness & awkwardness. Aside from suspension, I partly hate the rest. But you make me like them, for awhile anyways.