Reviews for Fuyu no Tenshi
talkstoangels77 chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
I'm so happy to see this updated, even if it is a confusing chapter! :P

But...she's telling him that she's his doppleganger, or something like that?
Einn chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
I love this story, it is so interesting! Hope to see more from you soon!
Orioseo chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
I believe the scenery after the forsest is very cold, if you're talking about Part Three. Then there's that ice-crystal bridge that glimmers like a rainbow. There was also that hermit (I forgot his name) that lived up in the snow and aided Kari and his friend when Gudrun's army went searching for them.
Orioseo chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
I've been watching your story, and I'm pleased with the progress! For some reason, though, I didn't follow it ...perhaps it's because I didn't know how to until as of late.
There are very few mistakes, grammatical and punctual. I can't wait to see more! Update when you can!

-Starrishine
bloodysword99 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Ohhh interesting. o_O
dfaskfdaslk123 chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
This really is a great story, I wish others could realize what an amazing book Snow Walker is and love the Jessa/Kari pairing as well. Seriously though, continue on with your enchanting story I really can't wait to find out how it ends(:
Jennie chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
your story is really good. Its intresting to read and I cant wait until the next update.

Im really looking forward to a romantic end )

Its your story but its a small wish I have.

Keep up the really good work!

/Jennie
StarrishineStarri-chan chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
Very well written! This, at least, is updated regularly, and the storyline is good so far. Only one review? Unbelievable! On the next chapter I post for my fanfictions, I'll advertise this story. It's too well written to go to waste!

I can't wait to see more of this. Please update sometime soon!

-Starrishine
Jennie chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
OMG! I wish I could review a million times! I love these books and I love jessa/kari- pairing! waiting for your update! (Ps the story is very good indeed!)