Reviews for an unfortunate series of naked mishaps
lazyguy90 chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
Hahaha, oh this is hilarious. Nice work.
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Iroh gets epic win for using tea as a metaphor for sex. Go Iroh! That's skill right there.
badkidoh chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
it was good
kimberlyisawesome chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
I made a t-shirt for my older brother. It has in the front 'You can touch my cock' and a pic of a anime chicken and on the back it says 'You can touch my ass' and a pic of a anime donkey. I sometimes can get disgusting *evil grin*
MichelleZB chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I like the premise of this story so far.

It is a bit odd to have whispered bits written in all caps. Capitals are used to emphasize, and often indicated yelling or an increase in volume. I don't think you should keep it like that, even though you explain in beforehand. Write something that works in writing, not in spoken language.
ArrayePL chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
The end? Why? Thank you for sharing.
Em Dixon chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
And I think you just found the one foil to Murphy's Naked Law: Chair. They should sell that. I love Aang in all his obliviousness, trying to give Katara tips on hiding Zuko. Thanks for the early morning giggles!
Em Dixon chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
Aw, shoot Sokka! Now you can have a big brother for real! Glad they did finally get their uninterrupted sexytimes, sad that Katara got stuck in the door, and inadvertently flashed Sokka her naughty bits. I don't know, but this still might be part of Murphy's Naked Law. Something went wrong. Someone found out. Someone saw her naked.
Kimberly T chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
...Aang is such an innocent in this one, it's downright painful!
Kimberly T chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
Well, Sokka took that with an absolutely amazing amount of calm, for him. He must have been secretly wishing they'd get together!
Kimberly T chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
Love this one! Yes, I agree that start-of-relationship prettification is common to the species!

"What would she tell Sokka? Would she just bust out with I saw Zuko naked!

In your sister's room.

Naked naked naked.

Did I mention naked?"

You can always make me laugh!
luv-u-alwayz94 chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
love ur story it's hilarious :D always getting interrupted when they're in d good part :) love zutara pairing kekekeke :3
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Okay, this was Really amusing! The whole thing! Toph, Iroh, and Suki. Loved it. _
Em Dixon chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
First off, twenty points to you for using flibbertigget, which made me laugh before I even got to the story. And second, they just can't get a break. Maybe it's got something to do with naked. Kinda like a Murphy's Law for nakedness. "Anytime you try to have naked shenanigans, someone can, and WILL interrupt."
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Typical of Toph, to barge right into any room she pleases; she thinks 'tact' and 'manners' are for other people. :-/

Quick thinking, Katara, jumping on the bed like that, but not quite quick enough!

Wow, Toph must really have been worried about being sent home against her will. Because otherwise she would have cheerfully blackmailed Zuko and Katara for a lot more than just a promise that she could stay as long as she likes! :-)
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »