Reviews for an unfortunate series of naked mishaps
GaaraHinataWake chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
This was great, I would add more to this review but I honestly don't know what to say so it was funny, I enjoyed reading it, and I can't wait until you get back from your trip so that I can read more of "Not stalking Zuko" ta ta for now. :D
trumpetgurl92 chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
Ok. I haven't even finished this yet but I just had too. "Cleavage for everyone!" GENIUS! I JUST DIED! lmfao!
lazyguy90 chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
Hahaha, oh this is hilarious. Nice work.
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Iroh gets epic win for using tea as a metaphor for sex. Go Iroh! That's skill right there.
badkidoh chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
it was good
kimberlyisawesome chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
I made a t-shirt for my older brother. It has in the front 'You can touch my cock' and a pic of a anime chicken and on the back it says 'You can touch my ass' and a pic of a anime donkey. I sometimes can get disgusting *evil grin*
MichelleZB chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I like the premise of this story so far.

It is a bit odd to have whispered bits written in all caps. Capitals are used to emphasize, and often indicated yelling or an increase in volume. I don't think you should keep it like that, even though you explain in beforehand. Write something that works in writing, not in spoken language.
ArrayePL chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
The end? Why? Thank you for sharing.
Em Dixon chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
And I think you just found the one foil to Murphy's Naked Law: Chair. They should sell that. I love Aang in all his obliviousness, trying to give Katara tips on hiding Zuko. Thanks for the early morning giggles!
Em Dixon chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
Aw, shoot Sokka! Now you can have a big brother for real! Glad they did finally get their uninterrupted sexytimes, sad that Katara got stuck in the door, and inadvertently flashed Sokka her naughty bits. I don't know, but this still might be part of Murphy's Naked Law. Something went wrong. Someone found out. Someone saw her naked.
Kimberly T chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
...Aang is such an innocent in this one, it's downright painful!
Kimberly T chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
Well, Sokka took that with an absolutely amazing amount of calm, for him. He must have been secretly wishing they'd get together!
Kimberly T chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
Love this one! Yes, I agree that start-of-relationship prettification is common to the species!

"What would she tell Sokka? Would she just bust out with I saw Zuko naked!

In your sister's room.

Naked naked naked.

Did I mention naked?"

You can always make me laugh!
luv-u-alwayz94 chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
love ur story it's hilarious :D always getting interrupted when they're in d good part :) love zutara pairing kekekeke :3
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Okay, this was Really amusing! The whole thing! Toph, Iroh, and Suki. Loved it. _
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »