Reviews for an unfortunate series of naked mishaps
Em Dixon chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
First off, twenty points to you for using flibbertigget, which made me laugh before I even got to the story. And second, they just can't get a break. Maybe it's got something to do with naked. Kinda like a Murphy's Law for nakedness. "Anytime you try to have naked shenanigans, someone can, and WILL interrupt."
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Typical of Toph, to barge right into any room she pleases; she thinks 'tact' and 'manners' are for other people. :-/

Quick thinking, Katara, jumping on the bed like that, but not quite quick enough!

Wow, Toph must really have been worried about being sent home against her will. Because otherwise she would have cheerfully blackmailed Zuko and Katara for a lot more than just a promise that she could stay as long as she likes! :-)
EscapetoMusic chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
I love this :) I think it should be sokka next, how funny would that be? keep writing! :)
ArrayePL chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Hilarious. Poor Zuko to have the Talk when his girlfriend can listen it to.
Em Dixon chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
BWAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH! *hands on hips* If you don't mind, Uncle, Zuko's trying to make some tea right now. But I love that Iroh decided it had to be drugs, and that Zuko was sneaking out to meet his drug dealer. That's just awesome.
Em Dixon chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
The best part about this? The part where Toph decides "keep this a secret" means "keep this a secret from everyone, which does not include Iroh." I literally laughed out loud at that. Iroh gets all the best gossip.

P.S. Why yes, I am stalking you ;)
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3