Reviews for Harken Forth
Deer-Shifter chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
I've always loved this particular myth, and connecting it to this scene puts an entirely new spin on things. Very nice!
Darklight247 chapter 16 . 5/19/2012
Ohh, I love your writing so much! These were amazing.
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 13 . 3/26/2012
I love how you characterize all of them: especially Loki and Hel. :)

Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
Yay crossover! :D I needed that to cheer me up. :)

Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
*wince* Ouch...nice reference to the mythology, though. Poor Loki...

Tsukimine12 chapter 16 . 3/19/2012
"Now, Hello facebook" i don't know why, but i love that phrase xD

hope you continue it soon

bye xD
silverducks chapter 16 . 2/22/2012
So pleased to see some more of these! I love all your drabbles and these later ones, with the Avengers, are great!

And I agree, Tony Stark does need bringing down a peg or two - and you did just that in a nice, funny way!

Hope we see more soon.
Miravisu chapter 13 . 1/18/2012
At times a bit confusing with the branching out of events and timelines, but very interesting read none the less!
Miravisu chapter 10 . 1/18/2012
lol, Mr Dent helped Loki make that kind of parallel 'verse dent!
lizzpercush chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I adore this, all of this, all 12 chapters.
silverducks chapter 14 . 12/8/2011
Hehe, another lovely chapter and I love how the drabbles tell a story and are connected/reflections of each other.

My particular favourites were Frigga and her vision of two sons, and Loki waiting for Sif to give birth - such character insight and tension in so few words!
silverducks chapter 13 . 12/8/2011
Ahhh, great chapter! I loved reading about the kids, especially Hela, as she is an interesting character who at present I know so little about! (And the Sif and Loki being her parents is great, especially cute, trying to be stern, Loki!)

Thanks for your myths links at the end, they are interesting - and yep, I think we can definitely put two and two together about Ullr's paternity! HEHE! In fact, there actually is a few nice references to possible Sif and Loki in the myths, which I like! Thanks for mentioning them! And I sort of foolishly hope the movie makers now about them too... ;-)
general zargon chapter 14 . 12/7/2011
Awwww, this chapter was so cute! I loved the one with Thor and Jane. :) Are you planning on doing any with kid!Loki? I think that would be worth an awwww moment or ten! ;D Please keep up the excellent work and update soon!
Shipperwolf chapter 13 . 12/5/2011
Another magnificant piece.

And Loki's kids. . Loki being a daddy. It kills me in a great way.

Loved it all!

And have I mentioned? Your chapter titles...beautiful .
Shipperwolf chapter 12 . 12/5/2011
*gasp!*

I have fallen behind in my reading!

Do forgive me .

This was a great chapter; I love that you dedicated it to the minor characters!

And HELA. Weeeeee!