Reviews for Happy Accidents
Elise chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
Brilliant story. You are an amazing and gifted writer, I pretty much love all of your stories and this one is a masterpiece. :) Thx for writing it and - just if you have time and so on - you could continue? Please? ;)
FashionablyHospitable chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
cliffie why?
tomorrow4eva chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Even as a little middle work, this was an enjoyable read. I liked the first chapter the best. Thanks for sharing!
AreYouReady chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL MOAR?
frangipaniflowers chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
APPROVE. Really like this! :D
fanfreak4ever chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
I ACCEPT THE HEADCANNON THAT JOHN WINCHESTER SIMPLY GOT UP AND WALKED OUT OF HELL ABSOLUTELY YES THAT'S HOW IT HAPPENED AND NO ONE CAN CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE.

Sorry. But this is great! Everybody seems to be in-character, and it works, and the whole thing with Holy Tea... GAH this is wonderful :D
Whispering Darkness chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Love this. The Foodnotes are funny too, but maybe a bit too many for the lenght of the chapter? Just my personal opinion. In any case, I hope you decide to continue this one day! Aziraphale accidentally stopping another Apocalypse - this is gold!
Eavis chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
This is the best thing ever. Please, do write more soon!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Interesting story so far. :)
Lucillia chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
This is fun. I'd like to see more soon if that is at all possible.
G-POW chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
This is effin' awesome.
Mel chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
I really hope you are inspired to continue this, because there's something wonderful about the way you write Az, Dean and Crowley in a room together. Oh, and excellent use of footnotes, as well.
XandyNZ chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
I hope you continue this story soon. Aziraphale and Crowley are just so adorable together. 3
AuthorKylie chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
Amazing! Truly amazing! I really hope you continue this fantastic crossover, you write so wonderfully, with that little twist of humor! Thank you, for a good read!
3466-0402 chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
Loving this story! And waiting eagerly for an update.

P.S. You know, I love those footnotes.