Reviews for Hide and Seek
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Sweet! I love the whole chase thing. ;)
dancer-me chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
This was so... lovely. And charming. And wonderful. Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it :) I hope one day you write on here again!
Xx chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Just what I needed before cramming a shotload amount of papers. I love this! x
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
that was really cute!
PinkFury007 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
AWESOME-SAUCE!
Ssanderei chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
...sweet! .

I love the way they flirt. :) Those affection for each other makes me smile. It's pure love.
Eeratsi chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Unlike most of your stories, this one had a soothing, calming purity to it. My opinion of your has completely changed after reading this. In a positive way, of course!
UchihaKudi chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Wow.. This was an incredible beautiful written fanfiction. The whole hide and seek play described perfectly their real emotions. I just can't put in words how beautiful this oneshot is.
neojoy02 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
wow this is nice and easy and light... very calming.
darkapajamalord chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
cutest fav sjjajaba
Abryl chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I really like it!
It's not often that you find a story where the writer is able to write Sasuke's return in a believable way without Sakura either being angry at him or still a simpering little girl.
You did a great job describing Sasuke's inner thoughts and his reasoning as well as his slow but steady realisation how exactly he feels about our favourite medic nin.
I really liked the ending, it is not easy at all to write such a well rounded story in only one chapter (and I would have loved a thousand more of this quality!) Favourited this as well as you ) Thank you for sharing!
PrincessDenise06 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Aww! So sweet it hurts my heart. I wish for someone that is like Sasuke! Please! )

Love this one!
mapis15 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Soooooooo cuteeee i loved it!
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Aww! I love how this story is so much more realistic for the two of them than so many of these other stories. The way that they gradually get closer to each other over the course of the mission is the best. :')
KaGeRu chapter 1 . 5/20/2013