Reviews for Hide and Seek
Joy-girl chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I was a little skeptical about this story at first, but once I finished, I found that I absolutely loved it! Such a simple idea turned into a wonderfully written fanfic. I loved the psychology behind it too - the hide and seek is partly revenge and partly flirting. I look foreword to reading more from you :)
Icarus chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
U made me cry...oh God it's so damn sweeet...
Zirkonia chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Oh so amazing cute.

Love it
WarriorQueen124 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
This was so sweet, considering i was half-awake when I read it.

I really liked. Great job and keep writing!;P
fuu-nk chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Oh my GAWD this is super sweet! _ I'm getting diabetes.

Hahaha! I love it! It has a well written plot and the development is smooth I believe the characters are not OOC too :)

I hope you make a sequel of this! heehee
Shinoburedo chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Your style definitely matured after Folklore. I appreciate your writing more and more, and the way you portray Sakura and Sasuke is quirky and so sweet. I love the game of chasing they're playing, and how it slowly progresses and leads them to find each other. Looking forward to reading more from you.
powerofmicrofibre chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
AWWWWW! BEST THING EVER! I am so impressed. That was bloody amazing.
moonfairy014 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
that was just so cute! really... it made me all gooey and stuff... It was cute that Sasuke seems to know just where he'll find her. An assurance that she's safe. All women are looking for a guy that would follow and find them when they're lost. Literally and figuratively speaking.

the only disappointment I had here was not being able to read it much earlier! great fic!
waterflame4991 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I'm so happy I found this story again! It's absolutely adorable! Hope you write more like it:)
sasusakubelong4ever02 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
love ur story
HasiVA chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I L.O.V.E this! U ROCK!
SakuraUchiha93 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Great story, loved it :)
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
so cute and fluffy and PRETTYYYYYYYYY!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
So here's the deal. I thought I finally calm down from squealing too much. Turns out I didn't.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Forgive me if all I can do is squeal at the moment.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »