Reviews for Phantom Martyr
Cindy M 19 chapter 6 . 9/30/2015
Dan's character was so perfect, I love it. The story is great.
Cindy M 19 chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
Ending a date with a ghost attack is corny, but ending it with Box Ghost is hilarious XD Box Ghost must always have a six sense to know the worse time to interrupt... and he is like the houdini of the ghost zone, always escaping... XD I love it.
Cindy M 19 chapter 10 . 9/29/2015
Well that could be a good way to make Danny stop fighting for some second... Because the shock could be very powerful... Dan was perfect, I really thinks he had a soft spot for Sam... I will come back to read more of this story... Goods stories are always great to re-read them.
AnthonyC22 chapter 6 . 9/3/2015
Danny knows Sam loves him, don't think anything bad will happen between them. Now, about senior Dan Phantom... Well lets just say I believe Danny will kick his butt to kingdom come and than some.
AnthonyC22 chapter 3 . 9/3/2015
Box Ghost of all ghosts to interrupt their first date... How interesting. Boxy must have a death warrant on his head, lol
Godly Phantom chapter 10 . 8/30/2015
I loved this so much! I loved the way it ended. It's always a happy ending, isn't it? Well, I can't say I'm as nice, if someone died I'd probably let them die. XD I'm so evil. Anyway, I never imagined the day where DAN PHANTOM would speak like this! Great job! I love your message in this story and I hope you have a successful life in writing!
Asa Butterfield4eva chapter 10 . 8/27/2015
Haha. Dan starts singing and Danny's like, WTF!?
Asa Butterfield4eva chapter 3 . 8/27/2015
Box Ghost: Beware! For I am-
Danny Phantom: Dead meat for ruining my first date with my Girlfriend!
RoseAnna1177 chapter 10 . 7/20/2015
Amazing story! Good job! I love how you captured the characters personalities, and how you let us know what life was like after Phantom Planet! I loved the adventure, and how Dan Phantom became Danny again! And now Danny doesn't have to worry about him or becoming him! By the way LOVED THE GOOD ENDING! Great job!
WindRush chapter 10 . 8/19/2014
I cannot even begin to explain how amazing this story is. Seriously! This is just so wonderful and I loved every moment of it! You did a fantastic job with the characterization and you are honestly such a great writer; all of you analogies and such were mind blowing. I loved how you were able to make me feel sorry for Dan; this plot line was phenomenal!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
"Be safe! Use protection!"
Guesr3 chapter 8 . 6/25/2014
Wonderful chapter. Beautifully written and fluid. I loved Dan's sacrifice and Danny's agony. It was just wonderful.
Guest3 chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
The intensity of this chapter is amazing. So much is going on. I love the banter between Dan and Sam, I love how you portray him. And how broken Danny is. Very good job.
Guest3 chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Ohh! Plot twist! Dan still remembers his past feelings for sam! Aaaaaand of course never knew that she had liked him back. Interesting concept. And again the fluff :)
Guest3 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Ahhhhhh! The fluff! Danny and Sam were so sweet. And Vlad misses his cat how funny. Lovely first chapter. :)