Reviews for Finding Perfect
pedomellonaminno chapter 7 . 3/1/2012
A new alien that appeared two weeks ago? Has to be from the planet Vogarax. Definitely. Couldn't possibly be the part human whose other part came from a planet that doesn't exist in that universe. That would be silly. On a completely unrelated note, don't you love it how sarcasm doen't translate into text very well? :)
TheBookBender19 chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
I might end up killing the Doctor Duplicate if he leaves Rose. That poor girl has been through too much for him to leave her, AGAIN. Please update soon!
frompemberley chapter 7 . 1/28/2012
I'd say that the Doctor is the alien in question, and he's trying to clear things up before any damage is done to Earth. Great new chapter!
singing like blue chapter 7 . 1/28/2012
oh, oh, it's because it's miss finnigan from smith and jones. that's the alien and he's already done this so he's just going to do it again! oh, oh, am i right, or am i right!
Bookaholic27 chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
Please please PLEASE update soon! I love this story so far. It's really good

And I'm guessing that the Doctor is the unauthorzed alien
Strata's Stargazer chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
Oh, I do wish you had more reviews! I like this story and it's a different approach than the other stories focusing on Rose/Metacrisis Doctor that I've read so far. I hope you keep coming out with more chapters (longer ones, too? Maybe?).
harlequincabaret chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
So good! Beautifully written, and the characters are true to canon. I'll admit, I cried. The Doctor and Rose's story just rips my heart to pieces. I love this! Please update soon.
Atheniandream chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Nice, Would like to know what happens next
VoteSaxon chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
I love the bit about sporks! This is a great story.
frompemberley chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
I love this story. I do think that Rose and the human Doctor would have a wonderful life together. Please post another chapter soon.
Auna chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
I really love this one. :) Good job. Good characterizations. :)
enchantment1972 chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
I like how the human Doctor brought up memories of their old adventures to make her realize it's still him. It was a nice nod to when he regenerated from 9 to 10 and that he had to convince her then too.

It's also very cool that they're going to travel before going home. This way they can have their own adventures and make their own memories before starting their life on the slow path.

My favorite part is when Rose straight out tells him that it's not okay but that it will be. I've always felt that Rose and the human Doctor would have a more open, honest and mature relationship than she could ever have with the Time Lord Doctor.

It's so refreshing to see a Rose and human Doctor story where they can each fully look at their future together with hope instead of loss and regret.

My heart just swelled when Rose said that he was the one she wanted because he'd stay with her forever. That truly was a perfect moment to start their relationship on.

I really love this story so far, I can't wait to read more. :)
Silverbutterfly91 chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
brilliant! there's more to come I hope? ;)