Reviews for I Need a Tutor
B chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
Kurt's really immature.
Chanelle Brennan chapter 11 . 9/29/2011
! I didnt see I had an other chap to read! AWESOME FEELING! :DDDD

And now im desperate for an update... again.

AW KLAINE RAINBOWS EVERYWHERE
Chanelle Brennan chapter 10 . 9/29/2011
:D Nice I listenned to the song :DDD

I thought you were older for some reason or maybe you looj young WHAT EVER omg point... im just gonna read now :P

:D Reading while playing the song! awesome ahaha. LOL "cough gosh im sorry its a poison" LOL! I pictured blaine doing it too

Well... at least the paper didnt say who was the boyfriend hehe
Chanelle Brennan chapter 7 . 9/29/2011
oh you are breaking my little heart girl!

AND OMG BLAINE what is wrong with yoU!
Chanelle Brennan chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
LOL did you use a translation site? C'est bien. J'irai faire à demain. means It's good I'm gonna go do, seenyou tomorow. LOL its more "Je vais y aller, à demain" ANY WAY it made me laugh :D I'm french.

LOL I googled straight jacket cause i dont know what it is... but i dont think the pictures are the right thing HHAHAH!
Chanelle Brennan chapter 5 . 9/29/2011
AW kill me I loved the last two lines aahah. I'm gonna kiss you again PLease AW lol flirty
Chanelle Brennan chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
LOL Am I the only one who think that was hot HAHA
Chanelle Brennan chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
tsktsk if you feel the need to explain that its not a date... maybe its cause it looks like a date ho blainey
Chanelle Brennan chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
really lovin it :DDD i like that blaine isnt that much older haha i feel less like a freak for loving this ehhehe
elizainlove chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
nawww i dont care it took a long time :) I loved that sooo much, cute and fluffy and...well...cute :) xx
pukingranebows chapter 11 . 9/25/2011
*melts into a puddle of goo*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. sooooooooooo good. They are so sweet, and Rachel. I like nice rachel, because then i don't feel like cutting her. Lovelly chapter, I hope my favourite couple do something wonderful for valentine's day and that Blaine gets Karofsky expelled because he's a swetheart like that :D Update!

*throws love at you*
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 11 . 9/25/2011
awww, how sweet. X)
mardie186 chapter 11 . 9/25/2011
Just thinking of what Kurt said in prom episode. They can't touch us, or what we have...that's kind of the attitude that he and Blaine are taking. Their love is strong enough to get them through whatever comes. (even if its them that "comes". Sorry bad joke.)
Jocy333 chapter 11 . 9/25/2011
I jump when I getbthe email notification of a new chapter. Fabulous as always!
keepcalm90 chapter 11 . 9/25/2011
Oh my goodness your back and with a great chapter I'm so happy I think I'm gonna do a little dance lol. I'm offically hooked on this story
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »