Reviews for I Need a Tutor
notreal17 chapter 17 . 12/19/2012
I really loved this story because it was mostly fluffy fluff! and for some reason I have been reading really depressing things lately so every time something little happened I was freaking out thinking the world was going to end but I love that all was good and they were just in love! Awesome Awesomeness!
I. AM. SOBBING chapter 17 . 11/2/2012
I came upon your story after a terrible day. It was around 1 in the morning already and I just kind of wanted to quit everything, but there was all this teacher!Blaine on my dash so I came here and went looking for it. And I found this. And seriously, you don't understand, this made my day. It's funny and well-written and they're all so beautifully in-character even if it's an AU and it is well worth only getting maybe three hours' sleep on a Thursday night. Seriously, thank you for writing this beautiful thing. I sort of love you now. And if you follow me on Tumblr, I might collapse and die (but in the good way!)

With love and adoration (and the proposal of friendship),

Tumblr user Kat juststarkidding x
Bust-my-buttons chapter 17 . 10/16/2012
Wow what a sweet story! You write really well :)

Thank you for the hours I've spent reading this story.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/18/2012
Out of breath. Truely amazing!
Squiggle.giggle chapter 17 . 8/5/2012
Loved it!
Colfersexual490 chapter 16 . 8/4/2012
Sweeeeeeeet 3
Squiggle.giggle chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
It is 2 am and I am up trying to get a baby to sleep while reading this story lol
Sarah chapter 17 . 7/30/2012
Best, most wonderful, sweet, sappy, and awesome Klaine ending I've read for a while.
CheshireTears chapter 14 . 7/28/2012
Shit.

Alice
Guest chapter 17 . 7/6/2012
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! a Disney movie ending! totall awesomesauce!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/6/2012
yep, i cried.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/6/2012
awwww this chapter is so bittersweet and cute but im all upset :( crossing my fingers everything works out!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
oh shiznit! so scared, so hooked, so in love, so reading the next awesomesauce chapter!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
so gooooooooooooooood! i will return to read the last four chapters soon. until then i will be in epic, epic withdraw.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/6/2012