Reviews for I Need a Tutor
Colfersexual490 chapter 16 . 8/4/2012
Sweeeeeeeet 3
Squiggle.giggle chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
It is 2 am and I am up trying to get a baby to sleep while reading this story lol
Sarah chapter 17 . 7/30/2012
Best, most wonderful, sweet, sappy, and awesome Klaine ending I've read for a while.
CheshireTears chapter 14 . 7/28/2012
Shit.

Alice
Guest chapter 17 . 7/6/2012
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! a Disney movie ending! totall awesomesauce!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/6/2012
yep, i cried.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/6/2012
awwww this chapter is so bittersweet and cute but im all upset :( crossing my fingers everything works out!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
oh shiznit! so scared, so hooked, so in love, so reading the next awesomesauce chapter!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
so gooooooooooooooood! i will return to read the last four chapters soon. until then i will be in epic, epic withdraw.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/6/2012
so beautiful :)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
:_ ) tears of joy. (im totally scared for the next chapter.)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
AHHHHH the best chapter yet! I love love loved the part with Rachel and Blaine! I can't tell you how many times i've been on that myspace page :( shame. and even the mention of joan jett made me smile because she's my lady love. cant wait to read the next chapter! time to click the next button...
Guest chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
hahahaha awesomesauce. these aren't really reviews as much as they are me just going on and on and on about my undying love for this. then again, i DID start reading about an hour ago. but LOVE allllll the way!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
:_( poor kurt but awesome story! i wonder if you're going to put kurt in dalton and work something out with that? hmmm, must read on an find out!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
O_O ... ... ... NEXT CHAPTER! (awesomesauce)
303 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »