Reviews for I Need a Tutor
Cap'NCupcake chapter 3 . 8/8/2011

It's like... Ohmagod.

This is all kinds of hot and amazing and... Ohmagod. I mean, the age difference and the sexual tension and the need to be just friends but the want to be something more and... Ohmagod. You've just rendered me speechless. Which is really hard to do.

And NOW this DREW guy comes in (who I hate, no matter how hot) and he's just trying to ruin EVERYTHING! You SUCK Drew! You think you're so cool cuz you're a Warbler and the lead one at that and you're hot and shit but guess what? Kurt's in love with his French tutor, not you so HA! He may get up on you on occasion, yes, but he will forever and only love Blaine the sexy TA. Are you a sexy college TA? No! No you're not! So BACK OFF, BITCH!

That was fun.

This is seriously all kinds of amazing and not just because it's dedicated to me (:D. You don't know how badly I freaked out at that aha! A whole story dedicated to ME? Oh gosh! How could I have ever thought you hated me?). I SO can't wait for the next chapter!

:D Jordan
Sarah chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
And by that random jumble of words, I meant absolutely. Not whatever I ended up writing, ahahha.
Sarah chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
Ahh, I absulutely love this story! I love how you're not taking things to fast- by this point, most stories have them making out in a dark room or something! You're an amazing writer! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Vamp gyrl chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
OMFG! That was an epic chapter, keep it up!
jfioensiof chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Er, no offence but I tend to despise OC's...

Fair enough if you want something to distract the plot but they do just get on my nerves, however innocent and charming they may be. I'd like to see if this stirs jealousy and prompts a kiss at RENT though, not-so-casual-hint-hint ;)
Washuuwa chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Update soon :)

Amazing chapter! I want to hear more of this Drew!
perchance to wake chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Yes, Blaine. That clarification wasn't awkward at all xD

I don't like Drew -_- I think it's just 'cause I like Blaine, because Drew hasn't technically done anything bad... Oh well. He's getting in the waaaaaay xD

Did Blaine go to Dalton in this? Because it might be funny if someone recognised him or sommat... As in "Weren't you the soloist for the warblers about 4 years back?"

Anyway, fun chapter ;) Looking forward to more...

The Devil In Me chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Bliane! don't be stupid!
Vamp gyrl chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
I loved this to the max!
perchance to wake chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
I really do like this. I love Blaine's... morals, I guess. He's not being creepy about it, he just genuinely cares about Kurt and... it's sweet. I think this is a great story _

emilykraus17 chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
keep writting! this is amazing haha.
jfioensiof chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Oh golly I don't half love the way you write Blaine in this :3
elizabeth's lullaby chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
So cute! I like them as a teacher-student couple. Or just flirting. Whatever! I can't wait for the next chap!
THPG-13x chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
More of this awesomeness to come? :D

julie67 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011