Reviews for I Need a Tutor
Guest chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
:_ ) tears of joy. (im totally scared for the next chapter.)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
AHHHHH the best chapter yet! I love love loved the part with Rachel and Blaine! I can't tell you how many times i've been on that myspace page :( shame. and even the mention of joan jett made me smile because she's my lady love. cant wait to read the next chapter! time to click the next button...
Guest chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
hahahaha awesomesauce. these aren't really reviews as much as they are me just going on and on and on about my undying love for this. then again, i DID start reading about an hour ago. but LOVE allllll the way!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
:_( poor kurt but awesome story! i wonder if you're going to put kurt in dalton and work something out with that? hmmm, must read on an find out!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
O_O ... ... ... NEXT CHAPTER! (awesomesauce)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
yay! i said it once and i'll say it again, AWESOMESAUCE.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
noooooo :( so sad when kurt dates other people. but of course, three chapters in and i'm hooked!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
AWESOMESAUCE! i love it!
kawaii01 chapter 17 . 6/6/2012
Love love love this story! Fantastic job!
KlainebowKlisses chapter 17 . 5/30/2012
This story was absolutely adorable and I loved it! Your writing is excellent and everything was just fuhuvhvjcchchhchc! It was a pleasure reading!
rumbleroarrules chapter 17 . 5/24/2012
Omg. This story is so beautiful. I read it all in one sitting! It had my laughing, crying and well.. Yeah. Feeling all the emotions!

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
Marjo76 chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
Hello again ,

As I promised, here I am lol. This fictions was really sweet and I loved reading the relationship growing up between Kurt and Blaine. Sometimes, it was sad, but most of the time, it was really beautiful !

Maybe see you soon for another of your fictions .
Marjo76 chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
Hello !

First, I've gotta say that the beginning of this fiction is just really cute ). I loved reading it. Kurt and Blaine are complicated, but I think it's normal as they're student for one and tutor, future teacher for the other... And Drew, he doesn't have the same personnality as Blaine in his real role in Glee, so that's funny .

However, for this chapter, I've got to tell you, that you made a little mistake . I'm French so, when I read "C'est bien. J'irai faire à demain", I didn't really understand what you wanted to say lol. But I assume that the right sentence was "C'est rien. Je dois y aller, à demain" which means "It's nothing. I gotta go, see you tomorrow".

Anyways, I'm gonna finish reading and leave you another review at the end, to tell you what I thought about all of it :).

See you soon !

PS: Sorry if there are some mistakes, like you and even if I love English, I make mistakes...
Roombier chapter 17 . 5/5/2012
Love!
Faerie of Tara chapter 16 . 4/21/2012
I dont know if you watch Queer as Folk, but the prom scene in that show and this episode are both so cute!
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »