Reviews for I Need a Tutor
WaitingForThisMomentToBeFree chapter 17 . 4/19/2012
OMG, this Fic was so fantastic! Very, very well written, creative, and your characters well developed. The 'forbiddeness' of the relationship made it all that much more juicy and exciting!

I LOVED your final chapter! You did such a marvelous job of tying things together and wrapping up a lifetime of Klaine in a very satisfying/fulfilling ending. Great Job!
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 17 . 4/16/2012
ohhh my creys of happiness :') this is simply perfection.
bluecharlotte chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
GAH I love how you have them get together So frigging perfect!
anderpson chapter 17 . 4/9/2012
This was amazing, I loved it! And the ending was perfect!
The Songbirds Are Singing chapter 17 . 4/8/2012
That was such a great ending, you really tied everything together! So good, yay. xx :)
GleekFan1029 chapter 17 . 4/2/2012
omg. stop... i cant... this is AWSOME!
truttrut chapter 17 . 4/2/2012
you totally made my day with the last part of the chapter :') such a good story, thanks!
mardie186 chapter 17 . 4/2/2012
Nice ending to a good story. I am glad that Kurt and Blaine kept to what was really important; each other. Its a shame about Blaine's family but it is their loss to miss out on Blaine and Kurt's lives. Loved that Kurt sang "Perfect" to Blaine. The important thing is that, in the end, they have each other. Nothing else really matters and they will always have Kurt's family and Cooper and their friends to love them. Til next time...thanks!
IvySnowe chapter 17 . 4/2/2012
Awww, that was so sweet. I'm glad they made it. Thank you!
elizabeth's lullaby chapter 17 . 4/2/2012
EEEE I'm in such a happy place! Gorgeous last chapter, especially the end :)
ScribblingsOfTheInsane chapter 17 . 4/2/2012
A flawless end to a wonderful story. Thank you. For all of it. For everything. :) 3
Kitalene chapter 17 . 4/2/2012
It's over? *cries*

*Adds story to favorites and starts to read from beginning*
mm chapter 17 . 4/1/2012
Yuck your sex scene are really disgustung ewww your Blaine is suck a gross nelly bottom !you really suck at writting sex scene!
seeleyboothfan chapter 17 . 4/1/2012
So glad I was linked to this. Amazing story that was wonderful poignant.
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 17 . 4/1/2012
I absolutely LOVED this story! :) Every single chapter was marvelous! I can't wait to read more of your work!

308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »