Reviews for Simon Says
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
I just started reading, and realized this is another abandoned story. What a shame...
Guest chapter 29 . 6/2/2013
Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassseeee update?
Please?
PLEASE?
PLEASE!?
Guest chapter 29 . 2/18/2013
Whoa! YOU NEED TO UPDATE!
random chapter 29 . 12/6/2012
so i kinda love this chapter-abby majorly kicks ass-but you need to finish this story! you're so close and i'm dying for the ending!
Ziva Divad chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
It was really interesting how he twisted with Ziva's mind, but I was really hoping that Ziva would get out of her hand cuffs and slam his face down of the table, or something similar to that. Hopefully next chapter.
gpeach6 chapter 29 . 7/26/2012
Ahhhh! This is so freaking excellent! Abby kicks ass, and you captured all of the characters! There are so many things I love about this story (I read the entire thing in less than two days) that I can't even describe how much I enjoyed reading it. I can't wait to read the last chapter, even though I'm sad to see it end. 'Tis the decided fate of all good things, I suppose. You're writing is lovely, and I'm beginning to suspect that I'm rather addicted to it.
Keep writing, please! I strongly believe that you are exceedingly talented and brilliantly creative! If you published a piece for real (as in, outside the safety of the realm of fanfiction), I would be the first to buy it up and tell my friends.
So I hope you took this little rant about how truly (for lack of a better word in my slightly exhausted state) awesome you are as a well-deserved confidence booster.
Much love,
Nudgalicious
EmoPiglet169 chapter 24 . 7/26/2012
The buffoon has a brain!
Seriously, though, I can just picture perfectly the look of shock on Simon Wiggin's (Love the last name, BTW) face when Simmons (Simmons is like a combo of Simon and Wiggin, did you notice?) correctly analyzed the teams' behaviour.
EmoPiglet169 chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
A good strychnine can never be too long. Look at Harry Potter and the Inheritance Cycle. Although, if you drag it out just to make it longer, it becomes hard to read. I don't know how much you have planned off the experiments and such, but some of the best fics I've read had 30-40 chapters. So it all depends on what Simon wants to do to them.
Also, Simon with his germphobia and general mad scientist vibe reminds me strongly of a boy I went to elementary school with. In the fourth grade-so we were 10years old at the time-he therorized (I'm pretty sure I spelled that wrong) about time machines. And his therory was actually, if not plausible, somewhat sensible.
missmarthanightingale chapter 22 . 7/4/2012
OMG. Poor Abby! She must be terrified. And Timmy! He's losing all self-confidence! And I really think Ziva will break down. Argh! You're evil, you're torturing me!
The-Sun-Princess chapter 29 . 6/23/2012
I like this story. I must say Simon is a very entertaining character. And Abby to the rescue!
Call Me Scout chapter 29 . 5/20/2012
Lol, I particularly like how u kept the characters in character! Honestly, you are an amazing writer, u should really write something of your own. I would definitely read it!
Yay anonymity chapter 29 . 5/17/2012
Hi! So, while I'm in no way at all new to FanFiction, I'm pretty new to the NCIS fandom. That's mostly because most of the stories here are either boring, badly written, or sappy romance-y junk. So far, I've found, like, three that I like. Two of them are drabbles. The other one is this one.

This is actually really good. I clicked on the title, a little dubious, I admit it. That's mostly because of my previous bad experiences.

So, I read the first chapter, and decided that I really liked it. That was a month ago. It has taken me that long to read it. That's mostly because I don't like spending all of what little computer time I have on FanFiction.

Anyway, I really liked it, although there are quite a few grammar/spelling issues, but nothing that made me die. Well, not really die, but you know, in the grammar/spelling section of me die. Figuratively, of course. Sorry, I'm babbling. That's probably because I just had coffee...

So, there's a little bit of OOC-ness, but nothing that made the IC part of my twisted, sadistic mind die.

So, it took me a month to read this, and then in the last forty-five minutes or so, I read from chapter thirteen to the end. And I can't believe how dedicated you are. I have three or so multi-chap things that I should be updating, but can't be bothered. So, I admire you.

So, pretty much, this is immensely good. It's going to my favourites. As soon as I finish this review.

You know, I was so temped to put this under an anonymous name, because I couldn’t remember my password. Then I decided to not be ridiculously lazy for once and re-set it. Wow. I need to have coffee way less. You didn't need to know that...And I've babbled through, like, the WHOLE review.

Oh, and I really like Dr. Simon...he sounds a little like me...Is that a bad thing? I kinda hoped that he would win, but then I decided that the NCIS team was heaps better.

Abby is AMAZING. I can so imagine her doing that.

Have fun finishing it, and because I haven't been looking at how often you update, I have no idea how long it will be until I see another chapter. Cause, I really wanted to finish this thing, and then I got to the end and decided that i didn't want it to finish. Kind of like when i read The Phantom of the Opera...

So, well done!

Randomness Is Cool

(Oh, and I'm really sorry that this review is so rambly, but I can't be bothered going back to check it.)
Agent Striker chapter 29 . 5/13/2012
AWWWW! YAY! To bad that the end is near! ;[
DeltaDawn37 chapter 29 . 5/10/2012
A bit of a quick ending, but still amazing...update soon!
RandomnessQueen1 chapter 29 . 5/7/2012
GAHHH! Abby saves the day! Amazing! I love the Tony/Ziva relations, because I can totally see them doing that. They're such children (which makes the Gibbs-as-father-figure that much more potent). Do you watch Criminal Minds? Because with Abby's "We interrupt your everyday scheduled programming to bring you this important message" line very much reminded me of this one scene in Criminal Minds where Reid hacks Morgan's stuff during a practical joke war. If that was intentional, you should duck, because I will be sending you a pack of virtual cookies, and my carrier pigeons often have bad aim.

On another note, NOOOOOO! THIS CAN'T BE THE END! I don't want it to go away...*begs Gibbs to Gibbs-slap Styx so she keeps writing this awesome story* Oh, well. This has been awesome, and I know the ending will be epicness incarnate. Maybe Gibbs getting to face-off against Simon? Or Vance verbally b****slapping (ahem, Gibbs-slapping) him? Or...whatever you do, I know it will be awesome.

Thanks!