Reviews for Hatred
In The Mix chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Holy Cheeseburgers Batman that was dark. Interesting but very very dark. I really like it though. It's very different than what I'm used to seeing of Arthur and I can't help but feel part of it is plausible. I mean not to that degree but I can see part of the resentment being there. Great one-shot!
TheNarator chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
wow! this was deliciously dark, and definitely a side of arthur that needs to explored more. i think this definitely reflects a dark side of arthur's that we get hints of, but never really see. it's usually when merlin shows him up that he gets the most belligerent, and he sadistic side we see here i think does exist (i mean, just look at his love for blood sports really). anyway, i really liked this, i think it was a great character study and you should be proud of it.
Niwaki chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
brilliant and darkly amusing I loved you showed everyones view of Merlin throuh Arthurs eyes

extremely well done
Princess Falling Star chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Sorry I'm like spamming all your work... . This wa dark but definatly a different take, focusing more on the arrogant nature of Arthur's personality, vanity and jealously that fans often overlook.

I'm probably sick for enjoying it. LOL
Grizzo chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Yuck... Wow...
Honeydew42 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Oh gosh, such an Angsty Arthur.
RubyAB chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Dark Arthur kind of reminds me of Shakespeare villains, that they can't find flaw of any reason to hate except that they are a foil to themselves (show negative not positivity). Everyone has a bit of them like this in their soles I feel, about their family, best friends, yourself. I am not going to say I loved it, it was well written and a good idea but I feel that was 'old' Arthur talking about Merlin if he had to skip all the time he new Merlin and see the future, not the Arthur that is today. But it was a good idea so well done!
soggypotatoes chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Wow... Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. The language, the concept, everything :)
Reader chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
So dark.

Pure brilliance.
Bailieboro chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Beautifully written. Your insight on jealousy comes through. Who would need enemies with a friend like Arthur! Enjoyed the third person aspect. A companion piece with Merlin's p.o.v. might be interesting...
Hoshie13 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Ummm what? No, just no. This is just...Arthur isn't like this.
Beizanten chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Wow, your description of Merlin is really beautiful, and wonderful and perfect! Thank god, arthur wasn't likr this is the show, he never really hate Merlin even in ep 1 when they're fighting! Your arthur ate roo dark and I really fear for merlin. He would be really brocken and I imagine the knight will finish arthur up. though I belief Arthur was in love with him. All those description and his stomach churning and heart hammering. oh arthur, you are so mess up that you are going to destroy something you love and something so wonderful. it is so true that hatred and love is just a thin line. Arthur hated merlin but love him too! Your story are amazing and very emotional