Reviews for Sanatorium
Guest chapter 10 . 5/2/2014
is it just me or did everyone else tried and failed to see how you could bit off someones finder let alone tree. i mean wow she must have had some of jaws' gens in her to break trough the bones. i was in laughter thou i know it was wrong and that i should have more...hm...you know that word to say have a bigger heart and stuff? yh that. anyway i laughed and tried to bit of my fingies so... yh :)
eme chapter 17 . 3/28/2013
Lol "oops ". Awesome story so far.
hpnarutardsjedipirate1234 chapter 17 . 3/28/2013
oh... man... i wonder what'll happen next to them
ShadowBloodNinja chapter 17 . 3/28/2013
Huh... i didn't know pots could kill... now that i think about it i remember learning about gravity and objects killing people in school when we learned about gravity...
Hinata is so awesome, i like how easily she's like "I don't think so."
Update soon :D
KaoruZhinLee chapter 17 . 3/27/2013
Lies! Sasuke is getting played. Nice chapter.
Cascade00 chapter 17 . 3/27/2013
Does Sasuke even knows how many flower pots he has? Hinata... I can't wait to hear her background! Like why she's there in the first place.
ShadowBloodNinja chapter 16 . 3/21/2013
Ha, "Oops", that's hilarious. I would do the same though. I'd defend the old dude.
:D
AnimeWhoLockDiaries chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
Awsome chapter
KaoruZhinLee chapter 16 . 3/19/2013
'Opps' ? She pushed the pot on purpose. Ooh, is Hinata losing it again? Next chapter!
Cascade00 chapter 16 . 3/19/2013
Oh snaps! Did Hinata do what I think she did!? I would congragulate her about what she did but morally that was wrong. Just cause she did that to the man does not give you the right to drop a flower pot on her head. But that's Hinata for you! I was really schocked about Naruto cause now be feels all hateful and resentful towards Hinata! I bet it's Sakura fault! Damn her! Well anyways this was a wonderful chapter to read!
Cascade00 chapter 15 . 3/15/2013
Seriously Gaara dies! That made me cry and also when Hinata was holding his body close to her chest. Just made me even sadder. Seriously i was really amazed that Hinata could murder and kill people like that! Very surprising and I loved it! Now I'm curious who her raped/kidnapper was for some reason I keep thinking its Itachi but who knows? Except for you!
kumo-kun chapter 15 . 2/28/2013
Hurry and update. Neah :]
hpnarutardsjedipirate1234 chapter 15 . 3/1/2013
:3 aw... so sweet :3
kokoro-chan chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
You madw me cry, i hardly ever cry. Poor gaara at least he died happy. (T-T)
0-WickedMelody-0 chapter 14 . 2/7/2013
Ah! Not Gaara! :'( I love the story so far. Hope you update soon!