Reviews for Sparring Session
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
WRITE THE SEQUEL! Please? chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
cool and awsome continue the good work and writing the chapters so good luck with other stories and this on ok and please continue this one ok please
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
FakeName chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Please, sequel? I do enjoy your writing.
getneyush chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
once ben was killing vilgax kevin told that dont kill him but ben was siprise because he was vilgax great enemy he ask kevin that are you serios kevin told yes he ask kevin that you are not you so he took bloxx and beat him he died and inside it was vilgax soldiers and when he see that side he saw vilgax was disappear and ask gwen where is vilgax he automatically disappear
he thought that O NO NEXT TIME
now he thought where is real kevin
gwen told he was sleeping
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
very interesting. i like it and i hope you continue with this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
U gata make a second one
Cryosphere chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This is really good. Please keep writing them...
The Red Star chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This chapter, opposed to its predecessor, shows your skill with fight scenes. In spite of the enjoyment I got reading the fight, however, there are more errors here than there were in Star Gazing. The most annoying, in my opinion, are the run-on sentences. That can easily be fixed with commas and periods, coupled with proper revision. The only other real error is that there are one or two instances, at least, of improper word usage. They're not that easy to spot, so look carefully when you rewrite this.

On another note, I like how you break down the reasons Gwen and Kevin shouldn't be together. Given that energy causes insanity in his species, I'm curious why this hasn't really happened in the canon series. As you mentioned, what would happen if they had kids? It's a scary thought. Nice work!

Forever in the Sky,

The Red Star
bwen lover chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
please more!

there is so much potential for this writing!
doc boy chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I would like to see a sequel. You can't just leave it like this with so many things hanging in the air.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Please rite a 2nd sequel
Finny-Kun Goddess chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Thais is getting interesting!
Uncertain Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I cant believe I never thought about Gwen and Kevins relationship like that before. I love this story, so-sequel please! Sequel please! Sequel please! PleasePleasePlease~!
Blood Brandy chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
You know, Verdona makes a good point, some races just wouldn't mix well. Like the episode in the original series where Ben messed up the watch and ended up with alien mixes, things like Heatblast and Ripjaws do NOT mix. Osmosian and Anadite would be a constant creation and absorption, made even worse by the fact that Anadites can draw mana from the surrounding area, like plants, without direct contact.