Reviews for Catch and Evade
Franny Mika chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Aww...ain't that cute? You write pretty good - although you could have made Cheshire's escape with the knife a little subtler. Keep it up!
luisa mendoza chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
love your story

XOXO
Cskjjmdrn chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
good story
sunnydayz56 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Wow, you should continue this story!
JadeDragon220 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Fantastic! I am a HUGE Roy/Cheshire fan!

I want a sequel! Please!
frypan chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
cute story :) true to their characters.
Mystery00Meat chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
First off, just wanted to say... Great! i dont know why, but i REALLY like Red Arrow's character he's my favorite superhero, next to Batman of course oh and kid flash (haha just thinking of the part at the end was making me laugh a bit)

Secondly, you should know this is the first Young Justice ff i've ever read! you should feel honored, and i'm glad it was a good story, but now all the other stories i read are going to have a standard, if they're not good enough i might actually fall asleep at my computer ;) i dont really know for sure yet if you have, but i'm just going to say you should totally do another Red Arrow/ Cheshire story again! then again if already have... ummm... write another! yeah good idea!
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
No one would blame you, Roy. She's sexy as heeeeck. And their interaction was so spot-on I need to applaud you for that.
Your-Dearly-Beloved chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
AWWW! :D
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
nice. very nice. i wonder if they're really gonna get together...oh dear, romeo and juliet thing. hero and villains...don't seems to work together well.

i love the story. nice job with all the arrows, and the quick action and word choice...awesome. :)