Reviews for Not Quite a Southern Belle
RocknRose242 chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
it's really great, hope you'll update someday!
BleckBlah5956 chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
lovely story
update soon please
miramisa90212 chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
FleurSuoh chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
looking forward to the next chapter, update soon please
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
Loved it. Took me forever to finally get to read the new chap. Been hectic myself :)

It was great though. The follow up to the big reviel was done very well. She was very chill about it and that's what I love about our dear Lizzie. And Jasper and her's interaction (borderline flirting) was very cute

Can't wait for more
Guest chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
This story... Man, it's awesome. I love it so much and I can't wait for the next chapter! You can be sure to add me onto your list of fans. Keep writing!
SilverMystery0219 chapter 9 . 6/16/2012
I am completely in love with this story, i was so dissapointed when i saw you haven't written anymore chapters. I know you might get this a lot but, please write more chapters the wait is killing me!
Regin chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
crazybread chapter 9 . 2/10/2012
FleurSuoh chapter 9 . 1/23/2012
really interesting story, I can't wait for you to put up the next chapter. Update soon please
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
D LOVE THIS CHAP! ...again

Glad to help in any fashion.

So with this part:

"So," I say,frowning. "Now that I know what you are,do you have to leave?"

He frowns also.

"I don't know," he responds slowly. He pauses and looks at my face like he's trying to memorize every detail. "If you don't tell anybody then I'll stick around."

I love how he seems troubled that he might have to leave. :) very good. Can't wait for more. Love
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 8 . 1/19/2012
Such a good chapter! I loved it. A little slow at the beginning but the ending was great. Really liked that she didn't have the same kinda situation as bella. I was worried for a second :) can't wait for the next chap
KristyElla chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
What a super fanfiction! I like it, no I LOVE it . Please continue. I promise to write a review for every new chapter. Gosh, can't wait to read more )
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
Good chap. Cracked up on the "professional student" part. Could just see that crook-ed smile and mischievous eyes goin with that
Bre-Flower94 chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
Totally love the story. I hope you get the next chapter up soon. I felt like a school-girl at the end of this chapter because I was giggling so much. P. You're actually one of the best writers that I've seen so far on this site. Congrats. Oh, and I'd love a companion story! But, I'd advise you write them together, so you know what emotions are happening, and you aren't relying on memory, you know? But, it's your story. Good luck!