Reviews for Death Is For The Alive
thelovelyflorencelovett chapter 25 . 6/1/2013
That was sooo sweet :3 look at Sweeney being all adorable!
sm4567 chapter 25 . 6/1/2013
It doesn't matter if you don't want to talk to me, but I had to write once again what I thought of your writing abilities. You never cease to amaze me, and this day's update is no exception. You got everything right about both characters. Regardless of never even mentioning my efforts to get you more insightful reviews, I still love your stuff. Go on being neglectful of my affection and appreciation of this story, or the fact that you won't admit that we begun on the wrong foot, but I will always do my best to get to you the facts. This is really an amazing chapter and even if it's five or six chapters before the end, it was a great ride nevertheless. Okay, you take care of yourself back there and before you try giving advice on someone about how you should spent your college days, try to be polite and get to know who that person is first and then, if you can help, start talking. Thank you and keep up with this.
dionne dance chapter 25 . 6/1/2013
Wonderful chapter. Thank you for updating so quickly! So much to digest in this chapter. I think the biggest thing that came across is that Sweeney has just a tiny twinge of disappointment that Nellie has lost a little of her determination. I think he kind of enjoys her pushing him around. I loved the gift!
timelord-at-221B-fleetstreet chapter 25 . 6/1/2013
Perfect chapter is perfect. Totally beat my expectations again. FANTASTIC JOB LOVE
Guest chapter 25 . 5/31/2013
I love your fanfiction so much! :) I get email reminders when you update and I seriously did like a fist pump, high kick thin when I got the email. I cannot get over how much I love this. Thank you for writing it! :D it is my favourite Sweenett fanfiction ever! I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter :)
Redejeka chapter 25 . 5/31/2013
Wow a fast update! I'm glad! :))))

Why was nellie acting so strange? Oh and the gift- beautiful!
Guest chapter 25 . 5/31/2013
I love your fanfiction so much! I have email reminders for when you update and I seriously did like a fist pump high kick thing when I got the email. I cannot get over how much I love this. Thank you for writing it. It is my favourite Sweenett fanfiction ever! :D I'm already looking forward to the next chapter.
Noodlemantra chapter 24 . 5/30/2013
wow this chapter captivated me omg, it was especially cute when sweeney was braiding lovetts hair haha.
Lady Musket chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
My Lord, this fanfiction is marvelous!
You write their every though without boring the readers! And you just do it perfectly!
And thanks heaven Sweeney won't bloody destroy his soul... But I still wonder if Is is all made of corridors... I guess I missed something, but ah well...
I'm afraid I won't handle not knowing what happens next... Sooo please post the next chapter soon!
timelord-at-221B-fleetstreet chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
OMG THIS FANFIC IS AMAZING! I found it on Sunday and I've been reading it nonstop for the last couple of days! It's kept me up for hours and I've been reading in class and I've recommended this to all my friends! Amazing work!
WhatIsUnImAgInEd chapter 24 . 5/28/2013
You deserve it. This is absolutely one of my favorite stories on this site and I love to see when you have updated it. One of the best Sweeney Todd fanfics I have read so far!

Ooh, Sweeney said no. He thought of Nellie and he turned Reyna's offer, the same one he had been waiting for, for so long down! *Squeals* We're really moving along now!
wintmint4 chapter 24 . 5/26/2013
Ohmigoshohmigoshohmigoshohmigosh I can't even- whaaaat, did that just happen? AW YISS TODDVETT IS HAPPENING.
Ahem. As you can see, I'm a little excited...
Haha I'm seriously so happy right now. I mean, knowing Sweeney and Nellie, something interesting will happen (it will never be bunnies and rainbows with those two), but oh my goodness Sweeney is staying on Is.
That is what he meant, right? Now I'm freaking out like "Oh, what if I missed something, he did say 'no,' right?" haha
Again, I apologize for my giddiness over this chapter. I loved it, if you couldn't tell. :P
Great job! :)
Little Miss Porcelain chapter 24 . 5/25/2013
Loved this chapter! Once again, your writing is utterly brilliant! Congrats on getting 300 reviews! This story totally deserves it!
awesomefrankiefan chapter 24 . 5/25/2013
One of my favorite Sweenetts! I cant remember if I reviewed before so Im gonna say you have an incredible mind. I love the Is world. update soon!
Thalia-Sandy chapter 24 . 5/25/2013
This is a beautiful chapter! I didn't even cry while reading it XD
The flashback at the end is my favorite part in this chapter!
I'm already looking forward to the next chapter!
492 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »