Reviews for Death Is For The Alive
Prue27 chapter 26 . 7/4/2013
This chapter... Was so good ahh, again I liked the characters from their past, and Sweeney's dad finding out was so sad ;o I love how you portray Sweeney and Nellie's relationship, it's a lot more realistic than most stories and you have their personalities down - pleeeease update soon, I'm seriously anxious to see what Turpin's plan is and how Sweeney will react to it
Prue27 chapter 25 . 7/4/2013
This chapter was too perfect, I love it when Sweeney and Nellie run into people from their past like Mrs. Mooney and Albert and Sweeney's aunt! It adds more depth to the story :) send my love to Saime Joxxers for helping you out, this is one of my favorite chapters so far and I'm thankful she gave you insight and everything - ohoho and Sweeney's gift to Mrs. Lovett was just, aw, he can be so sweet when he wants to be!
Thanks for updating, this chapter was a lot of fun to read :)
Larissa Baptista chapter 26 . 6/20/2013
OHMY... I'm totally speechless here, that's what it is!
This history it's soooooooo amazing and you can't imagine the amount of 'amazing' that i'm talking about... :p
you know, I should be studing right now, got a huge test tomorrow D:, but i couldnt help reading and reading until got here. And now i just want to scream to the wolrd how im loving this fic and how u should hurry and post soon another chptr, cause i need to continuous reading just like i like to breath... And, finally, I super duper lovett 3.3 really, you're amazing *-* And my english sucks :p but it's still better than google translate, so i think i can live with that! Sorry for all the talking and bla,bla,bla... Just too excited with your fic 3
wintmint4 chapter 26 . 6/8/2013
Intersting conversatu
Gilly.Flowers chapter 26 . 6/8/2013
It was terribly wrong of me to think drinking water while reading this was a good idea... I saturated the floor, but luckily I was alone so no one saw the water dripping out of my nose *grimaces* 'It is what it is'... It seems I feel as much anguish as the characters when I hear this.

I quite enjoyed the chapter, it had be crying and whimpering like a fool, then smiling like a blasted moron, then sobbing again, so... I'm more than exhausted XD

I decided to review because it struck me suddenly while reading this, that no one ever really thinks of Ben's parentage, nor his childhood. Usually, well for me anyways, I can't say I know if anyone else is so conceited, I only think as far back as to when Ben was conked on the head and hauled off away from his dear Lucy - after or before is usually just a vague behind-thought, y'know? Like...One knows it had happened, yet never truly thinks it over, all of what could or couldn't have happened...

That poor, poor old man...
timelord-at-221B-fleetstreet chapter 26 . 6/8/2013
Yaaaaaaaay another perfect chapter :D i love that you threw his father into the story! It makes this fic even MORE interesting. Fantastic job again
wintmint4 chapter 25 . 6/8/2013
Gaah, I'm so sorry I'm late again. I had a ballet intensive all week, so I've been super busy. But, onto the important stuff...
I *loved* watching the characters change. I mean, Mrs. Lovett didn't force Mr. Todd into events? Todd made her a gift? Whoa. Haha
Also, I really loved the part when Lovett was struggling with her corset (I don't remember the exact line... Something like "She would always believe there would be a fit," I think). That perfectly described her character. I was shocked by how completely true that statement was.
Anyway, absolutely great job! :)
MissC.Sommers chapter 26 . 6/8/2013
Poor Ben's father. I saw that coming, but anyway... I loved their interaction :))
And he did a little bit what she did about lying to those we love, uh? XD maybe now he can understand her a little bit more, in some way.
Turpin. Mmh. I can't understand him xD Does he really want to change? What is he up to? I think I have just to wait and see :))
The ending was just perfect. It's just them now... What they have shared. It's a pretty strong bond, really. They don't regret, but things couldn't have been any different. It's just them, the way they are. And I love that and how IC you portray them.

Well, as always, you're great! I can't wait to see more :D

Chiara
SimplySinful21 chapter 26 . 6/8/2013
I love this chapter! Wonderful!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/8/2013
I am really fascinated by your story and you have captured the characters in a manner I haven't seen in a while with Sweenett / Todvett stuff. You should keep going with it, now that Ben's father is in the picture. Where did you get that idea from? Was it from another fic that had Sweeney's biological father in it. Anyway, it's always nice to see that updates are on a regular week day, mostly weekend-like, schedule. I have a feeling that the story is coming to an end with the next few chapters, but it was a good ride, all in all. Three years is a big time and certainly something that must have time consuming and took its toll on you. Since you said you are tired of Sweeney Todd stuff, you should pursuit other fandoms, especially other Tim Burton fandoms. Well, keep it coming and don't forget what your goal is. Take care, sweeatheart, and keep writing it.
thelovelyflorencelovett chapter 26 . 6/7/2013
Aw pooor Sweeney.
And Turpin beinnnggg well... Himself...
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Redejeka chapter 26 . 6/7/2013
I'm always intrigued everytime you post a new chapter. Because i know that it would be yet another awesome chapter.

I love how sweeney lied to his father and thought of the same reason as eleanor did when she lied to him.

I wonder what's with the judge. Hmm...

I'm very happy that you are updating real fast :))

Moore! :D
MissC.Sommers chapter 25 . 6/2/2013
Oh, a super fast update, I love that *_*

Nellie always makes me cry... She's a sad character, really. I love how IC she is.

Sometimes I just hate how stubborn Sweeney can be, but well... It's the way he is XD

Damn Turpin, he ruined the moment! XD Even if I actually like the judge... I think he is a pretty sad character, too. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I like Alan very much XD Alan's voice is just perfect. **

The gift *_* They're so cute! 3 *Sweeney don't kill me* and Nellie's last words are just... *I'm drowning in the feelings*

Great job as always *_*

Chiara
awesomefrankiefan chapter 25 . 6/2/2013
New chapters make me so happy :)
hervissa chapter 25 . 6/2/2013
This chapter is beautiful.
Really.
I absolutely love the whole Sweeney-gives-a-gif-to-Nellie-OHMYGODWHATHASHAPPEN ED scene :3

And the festival? Fantastic!
Though Turpin managed to get the mood down. AGAIN.
Grrr, Alan's voice is still there.

I'm a bit curious how will you end this - with a happy end? Not Sweenett style.
With a open end, so we can try to make out possible continues? Dunno.
With their second deaths which will kill my feelz? Probably :P

Still, I'll keep reading :D