Reviews for Death Is For The Alive
SimplySinful21 chapter 35 . 12/28/2013
Congratulations on finishing this wonderful fanfic! I can't wait for your next work of art!
dionne dance chapter 35 . 12/27/2013
I loved this epilogue! How wonderful to give Sweeney and Nellie a quest, and what a creative way to have them solve the issues! Thanks for writing this wonderful story. I look forward to your next one.
Redejeka chapter 35 . 12/26/2013
Congrats for finishing your story. I'm hoping to read more from you :)
EleKat chapter 35 . 12/26/2013
I loved the story! I wish it didnt have to end!
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 35 . 12/26/2013
OMH SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FIC I LOVED IT FROM START TO END AND I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS OVER! I probably will re-read it so the whole story can flow without interruptions. The ending was pure genius though! I loved it so much, and I never would've guessed that this would be how it ends. But know that I have read, I can't think of any other way that it possibly could've ended. I look forward to future fics from you and I can't wait to read them
Paperclip-Assassin chapter 35 . 12/26/2013
Mh this is gonna be tough.

So.. you know that I only started reading this 5 months ago and fell in love instantly. And while I admit that I was very unsure about how you could end this in a satisfactory way I can tell you now that - even while I never expected this outcome - I find this ending absolutely wonderful. I cried at the ending. Hard. And I was shaking. So it took me like a good 15 minutes until I could write this review.

I have already told you how much I appreciate your writing and how happy I am to have authors like you who not only share their wonderful imagination but also manage to wrap them up beautifully with well chosen words. I think the beauty of your writing is that you very well know what you're capable of anf are aware of your talent, still your writing isn't smug or anything but simply honest. And this honesty is what captures a reader's attention. I may not know you personally but I do believe with all my heart that you stay true to yourself when you write. Now it might seem that every writer 'stays true to themselves' cause everyone has a certain style of writing. But staying true to oneself and staying true to one's style of writing are two painfully different things because only with the first do you truly touch a reader.

To your story again - I love how you gave them closure and even fictionalised the development from the Penny Dreadful (which is one of my more treasured books in my bookshelf) to the final outcome and "the right story". It's just brilliant and I bow before you.

I really have nothing more to add but to Thank you again. Thank you for writing this. Thank you for replying to reviews. Thank you for making some of my darker days brighter and some of the bright ones even more so. Thank you. I cry a lot when it comes to things I love but that doesn't mean that the tears I shed today are insincere. I'm so happy this story exists.

Love always,
Miri
MapleCandys chapter 35 . 12/26/2013
that was the perfect ending, i was unsure of what you were going to do because i thought that the epilogue was jist going to be about their relationship and its development but this suited their characters and the fic itself perfectly,still im sad its over, but you did a marvelous job, congratulations and good luck for future fics :)
NellieLovet chapter 35 . 12/26/2013
Thank you, Defying ) This one is been one of my favourite fics on FF I'm not sad it concluded, because it feels complete and, things are what they are, right? I'm so happy I read it all. Good ending for a never ending fic ) Loved it. Really.
Lady Musket chapter 34 . 12/23/2013
I pity Toby so much it hurts.
Guest chapter 34 . 12/21/2013
ah simplesmente NAO PODE TER ACABADO !como assim!?
NAO,NAO E NAO!
eu a.d.o.r.e.i. essa fic foi a melhor que eu ja li mais ...acabou assim ...?
nao, nao pode ter acabado assim...tipo,nao porque acabou ruim,mas porque tem que continuar!
sei que to atrasada mais o que custa continuar .essa fic ta mega. hiper. super. power. foda!
EleKat chapter 34 . 12/20/2013
I love it! Please update again soon!
Redejeka chapter 34 . 12/20/2013
This chapter is very emotional for me. I cannot take what happened to poor Toby. He's one of my favorite. :(

I really love this, though it makes my heart sweell with sadness. But eh, i'm glad that Toby is still willing to hear Nellie. I wish i'd see them together on Is.
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 34 . 12/20/2013
Asdfhljhgsdh I can't even with this story. It's so tense and cute and thrilling and funny and just plain amazing! Keep up the great work!
dionne dance chapter 34 . 12/19/2013
Poor Toby! Nellie must feel so relieved to be getting the real story out. Can't wait for the rest!
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 34 . 12/19/2013
Love it! I find it amazing how you made Toby able to hear Mrs Lovett. It kinda shows their connection. And I Love how your making this end up to be how the legend of Sweeney Todd spread! I absolutely love it, it's genius! :)
492 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »