Reviews for Death Is For The Alive
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 34 . 12/20/2013
Asdfhljhgsdh I can't even with this story. It's so tense and cute and thrilling and funny and just plain amazing! Keep up the great work!
dionne dance chapter 34 . 12/19/2013
Poor Toby! Nellie must feel so relieved to be getting the real story out. Can't wait for the rest!
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 34 . 12/19/2013
Love it! I find it amazing how you made Toby able to hear Mrs Lovett. It kinda shows their connection. And I Love how your making this end up to be how the legend of Sweeney Todd spread! I absolutely love it, it's genius! :)
Nellie Lovettt chapter 34 . 12/19/2013
Epilogue?! EPILOGUE!? noOoOoOoooOoooooOOOO! I love this story too much to watch it end. ah. I'm so in love with this story.
MissC.Sommers chapter 34 . 12/19/2013
Oh gosh... The ending is getting close... Just the epilogue... *sniff*

I loved the reference to the String of Pearls, by the way. Perfect.

And all of this... Toby that keeps breaking my heart... "He harmed too many and he killed my mother" Oh gosh ç_ç he's always been one of my favourite characters...

And Sweeney finally willing to help... Nellie squeezing his fingers... Blimey, I don't think I will be able to say more.

I'm just like... Best fanfiction ever. I'll be so sad when all of this will be over, but let's follow Nellie's advice, let's keep living :') 3

Still lots of love,

Chiara
Emma chapter 34 . 12/19/2013
You're a bloody wonder, you are. Please do make the sequel.
Paperclip-Assassin chapter 34 . 12/19/2013
Okay so I don't think I've reviewed the last chapter yet (if I have then I'm not even sorry cause I love telling you how much I love this) so I'm just gonna say that I was super happy with how you wove Toby back into the story and I was so curious as to how it would work out.

In this chapter I loved the subtle Sweeney interaction in this chapter like the little kiss and how he supports her even though it's hard for him too.

I think you've been in this fandom much much longer than me (which ain't that hard considering it's only been a year for me) but once I obsess over something then I really REALLY obsess and without wonderful authors like you I would be leading a very sad fangirl life. So I just wanted to thank you once more for writing this and even if you leave for other fandoms (or the real world, whatever) I think your talent is a beautiful gift and just remember how happy you can make people with that.

I've had a wonderful day today and seeing the new chapter in my inbox was the cherry on the cream on top of a perfect sundae.
Lady Musket chapter 33 . 12/18/2013
Jesus you are a genius.

And I kneeeeewwwww it.
djkjskaalijcilaj.
dionne dance chapter 33 . 12/17/2013
Ha! Sweeney thought Albert was too clueless to recognize him as Benjamin! You did a good job with Matthew, subtly showing us how much he is like his son. I enjoyed their discussion. Nellie's theory is interesting...almost sounds like she's going to write a book!
Nellie Lovettt chapter 33 . 12/16/2013
oh my god, I will never look at life the same again. Do you know how many times peolple ask what time it is, and I'll say "half past magenta". This story seriously makes me think about things in a whole new way.
Redejeka chapter 33 . 12/16/2013
Finally! Nellie's got the answer to the universe I hope they'll be able to do it successfuly- communicating with Toby. They shall be free :)))

Hey, i'll wait for the marriage ceremony! :P

Ooh i going to miss this fic so much :(
MapleCandys chapter 33 . 12/16/2013
if this is going where i think its going you sir are a genius, even though its sad this story is ending i trust you to make it spectacular because this is one of the best au fics ive ever read so good luck with writing the final chapters!
MissC.Sommers chapter 33 . 12/16/2013
Oh. Albert, what a cute thing you are :D

And "a father always knows", huh?

(Now I hope there will be a wedding for real XD I mean, he looked at her as though for the first time XD - hoping hoping hoping XD )

And they're coming back to Earth to tell their story! Major plot twist! Can't wait to see that!

Lots of love,

Chiara
EleKat chapter 33 . 12/15/2013
Im suppose to be asleep, but this story is too good to put off for even a second! I love it! Please update soon! :)
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 32 . 11/28/2013
Two chapters up since I last checked in, what a treat! Can't wait to see what you do with the ending!
495 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »