Reviews for Death Is For The Alive
Zoek80 chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
Great chapter, glad you updated.
SimplySinful21 chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
Now I'm confused by this story, is this story a continuation of your other fic, It Will Not Last The Night? Cause I thought Eleanor was the murderer and Sweeney helped.
AThousandVoices chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
ahh i love it! i love how he still ignores her and she still chatters on, and i love their dynamic. and sweeney as a painter? haha i can just picture him painting gruesome death scenes. but it was amazing, as always! i'll be eagerly awaiting the next installment
EleKat chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
I love it! PLease update soon!
wintmint4 chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
You have *no* idea how excited I was when I checked my email:) I do have one question, though... Do the men Sweeney killed not care that Mrs. Lovett was his accomplice? Because I noticed the man in the pie shop was very casual. Oh my goodness, the idea of Sweeney as a painter never occured to me! I guess it could work, though:) I wonder what he would draw- the grimm? Haha super amazing chapter! I'm already looking forward to the next! (Not to rush you:))
Sheila Chiaroscura chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
This story is still so utterly amazing it's unbelievable! I love how their relationship has gone to yet another level; I guess it's important for them to fight it out; they wouldn't be able to go on to anywhere if they can't finally move on from blaming and hating each other to no end.

But Sweeney serving food and trying to cook... It's an awesome mental picture :P 'Sweeney looked at her. "I just washed that." "So you'll wash it again once I'm done sitting here," said Mrs. Lovett with supreme indifference.' That one made me laugh so much; and so did the "I know how to handle you" line.

Once again, I really admire you for capturing the dymanics between them so perfectly!
Zoek80 chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
I just stumbled upon this and it's great, please keep going.
madhatter chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
Brilliant! This story is enthralling and written so as to clutch the reader to the end! More!
wintmint4 chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
Seeing how Sweeney spends his two Earth years will be quite interesting... I wonder if the fire is what Lucy chose as well, since he can't find her. Is Renya related to Nellie? Or is just coincidence, as McSweeney thought it was? Either way, I loved it! I don't mind short chapters so long as they're not fillers, and this one was definately interesting:) Can't wait for more!:)
Sheila Chiaroscura chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
Wow, now that's a change of perspective for Sweeney. Finally he'll have to do something about his situation; even if it's only so he can go to these fires anytime soon. I can't wait to see how he'll try to fit in now, he's definitely going to have to make an effort if he wants to at least pretend he's socialising. It was kind of funny when he was so shocked upon hearing the name Lovett, the guy sure can be funny with his obsessions :P

And then there was this amazing quote, "Trust deserved to exist no more than the soul of Sweeney Todd did." It seems to be made for the Sweeney Todd fandom.
NellieLovet chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
I liked this chapter :D The fires... how interesting! Give me more, give me more!

Oh... by the way, I'm spanish, I've never hear "Reyna" name, is it use in southamerica or something?

(I'm Spanish... from Spain)
Scolander chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Is it strange I found this morbidly funny? I love Mrs. Lovett's exit :) Brilliant :)
IamSiriuslyPadfoot chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Ohhaithere. I'd just like to tell you how much I'm enjoying this.
uncannykarloff chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
Update! Great job on this chapter. I like how this is so different than other Sweenett fictions because one can't kill the other! It definietly adds an extra bit of tension to their relationship.
wintmint4 chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
Ohh sweet mother of Ozma... XD I hope Nellie gets to keep her shop. Of course, she tried, so that counts for something, right? Haha And, poor ole Sweeney, using a fork as a substitute razor- What's the Earth- er, afterlife- come to? Haha! Sweet job! Happy Christmas (again;))
507 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 .. Last Next »