Reviews for Death Is For The Alive
uncannykarloff chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
Update! Great job on this chapter. I like how this is so different than other Sweenett fictions because one can't kill the other! It definietly adds an extra bit of tension to their relationship.
wintmint4 chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
Ohh sweet mother of Ozma... XD I hope Nellie gets to keep her shop. Of course, she tried, so that counts for something, right? Haha And, poor ole Sweeney, using a fork as a substitute razor- What's the Earth- er, afterlife- come to? Haha! Sweet job! Happy Christmas (again;))
Sheila Chiaroscura chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
Wow...intense. Their confrontation was amazingly well done; I really admire you for writing it so in-character for both of them. Keep up the fabulous work; and merry Christmas!
Lady Krystalyn chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
Very interesting concept! Definitely unique, I'd love to read more!
MsStardust chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
I'm a bit too lazy to log in at the moment, but I'll be reviewing under this name again I'm sure.

Please, Please continue! This is fantastically well written and beautifully in character! I love it!
ToddLover13 chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Poor Sweeney. Feels like he has nothing to live for anymore. Great chapter. Please update soon.

- Katie
Sheila Chiaroscura chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Wow. This chapter was so unbelievably sad. I could really feel the depression and desperation radiating off Sweeney. Mrs. Lovett's part was really sad too, especially when she was thinking about Toby and the fact that she didn't have enough time on earth. It was touching how she couldn't bring herself to turn over the sign... I can't wait to read about Nellie's attempt to talk to Sweeney. Once again, this chapter is so beautifully written and emotional, perfect!
NellieLovet chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Girl! You have excelled yourself this time! I LOVE it, this was just... brilliant!

Mrs Lovett's part was the, perhaps, funniest and saddest thing I have ever read about her. And Mr Todd... well... He deserves it, doesn't he? Still sad, though...

But... well, every demon has its hell, I supposed this is Mr Todd's one.

Keep doing! I'll be here to read :)
nachoez chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
I adore this! You are a brilliant writer, and I love your descriptions and the fragments of memory. Your concept of the afterlife is very interesting. I really hope Sweeney finds Lucy... if she's even there. Please update soon!
Sheila Chiaroscura chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
Oh, poor Sweeney! He just can't get the happy ending he wants, can he? But I can't say I'm sad about it, Lucy being there would have distracted him from Lovett... But maybe you'll still come up with some twist.

I really enjoyed how you got Sweeney down in this chapter, it is so, so much like him to keep trying to find Lucy even though he can hardly walk anymore, even though he's already fainted once, totally banning the fact that she might not be there from his mind. That's just the manic, driven Sweeney-way. It was also pretty in-character for him to not understand why someone wanted to help him without having an ulterior motive, Sweeney doesn't believe that people want to help just because. Another thing I liked was that his thoughts kept wandering back to Mrs. Lovett, especially when Eloise reminded him of her and of Lucy at the same time. Eloise seems to be an awesome character, I hope we'll see more of her soon. It's interesting that she comes across as not really being a child, but not being quite grown-up either, I guess that's what you get if you've been a child ghost for five hundred years. I also can't wait for Sweeney's and Mrs. Lovett's next encounter! But for now, he'll have a hard time accepting that he won't be able to find his wife right now. This story is amazing. :D
wintmint4 chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
Great job! And, I love Eloise- she made me laugh:) Anyway, this chapter absolutely made my day. Awesome job!
ToddLover13 chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
Aww poor Sweeney misses Lucy. :( great chapter! :) I hope we see more of Eloise.
Reviewer17 chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Wow, this is of the best "afterlife" story i've ever read! I love how its not all fluffy yet not uber dark either. Update soon, cuz i can't wait to see where this goes!
wintmint4 chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
Oh. My. God! I Lovett (hehe, get it?) This is very well written! And, was the idea of the name 'Is' given by 'Oz'? Just curious:) Anyway, awesome job! Can't wait to read more
ToddLover13 chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
This was a really good chapter. The place is named Is so that must be confusing at times. update soon please!
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 Next »