Reviews for Death Is For The Alive
Nellie Lovettt chapter 32 . 11/21/2013
This is extremely well written. I just adore the way you write. And oh my god, I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you've created this new world; 'Is'. I cannot describe how much I love this story! I am dead serious when I say, that I think you will turn out to be a famous author one day. (Not to mention how badly I fangirled when Sweeney finally told Nellie that he loves her. FINALLY! Oh whoops, forgot to mention that it's also amazing how well you kept everyone in character!) PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 32 . 11/21/2013
I really hope that just cuz they are somehow fulfilled now, they don't actually die! Or their time on Is is done, or something... sorry I'm making no sense. Lol can't wait for the next chapter!
persona fail chapter 32 . 11/21/2013
"Life is for those who choose to live." Just... I don't know, maybe the best thing I ever read? Yes, maybe it is and I thank you for it. You really did a great job. Keep writing!
Emma chapter 32 . 11/21/2013
Oh my fucking god. Death is for the dead. I have one thisismporcayo.
Meow chapter 32 . 11/21/2013
I have no words to describe how much I love this.
ASDFGHJKL
UPDATE SOON IT'S AMAZING PLEASE
I was gonna tell you some thing what was it OH YEAH you're my inspiration! Yay meow
Updaaaaaate sooooooooon
dionne dance chapter 32 . 11/21/2013
Yea! Sweeney finally said those three little words! And Barsid! Who'd a thunk it! That surprised me. Hope I'm correctly interpreted that Barsid is going to help get Turpin's murder classified as self defense rather than try to have Sweeney punished in order to keep Nellie to himself.
EleKat chapter 32 . 11/20/2013
I love it! Amazing! Please update soon! :)
Paperclip-Assassin chapter 31 . 11/12/2013
I think by now you might be aware of how much I adore this tale. Ever since I discovered it four moths ago it has brightened my days so many times and I keep re-reading it just because. It is truly wonderful what you have given to and shared with this community and I aim to maybe one day become even half as good a writer as you are.
Especially this chapter has made my heart do somersaults because of the sweenett feels. I mean I can't even- they are just too adorable.

xx Thank you
Reeces chapter 31 . 11/10/2013
*feels attack* I can not describe how much I love your writing. It's such an amazing plot and just plain awesome as a whole. I love all the characters and I freak out when there's an update. Please continue!
Kristina chapter 31 . 11/9/2013
Hello dearie! I've been following this story ever since it started, and while I'm sad to see it go, it has been an amazing journey. I do love your writing, and I hope you'll continue to write amazing Sweenett stories. As long as you write, I'll be reading. See you next chapter love!
Kristina
persona fail chapter 31 . 11/9/2013
Simply amazing...
dionne dance chapter 31 . 11/9/2013
I'm glad Sweeney relented and let Nellie have her day by the sea. It is still a little sad that he just cannot surrender and accept that Nellie loves him regardless. Love makes things real! As always, can't wait for the new chapter. I hate to see it come to an end, but all things must. It seems so difficult to believe that Sweeney was in the theaters...
BooksAreMyVideogames chapter 31 . 11/9/2013
Exactly! Anyway, great chapter. I'm loving this story more and more as I continue to read it. I really enjoyed this update, specifically, the section about the sea. I thought it was very cute and sweet. Also, I kept playing the By The Sea song around in my head while reading it. :D
Katkara chapter 31 . 11/9/2013
Wow, one of my favourite chapters so far :3 Beautifully written as always, also I really enjoyed the athmosphere and the dialogues and the location ;)
I'm really looking forward to the next chapters!
Lady Musket chapter 31 . 11/8/2013