Reviews for Marked
RedDemon666 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Honestly, if Teen Titans wasn't for kids/young teen, I feel like this would be a thing that would actually happen.
GoddessOfTheMoon chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
This Shit IS GOOD
madi chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
maybe you could continue it with what happened after the episode and slowly delve into a RobRae relationship developing with them? Raven getting all distraught about telling Rob what happened? Idk, man. This is just too good to not continue :')
Newosis chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I don't even know how you could do it, and its now been over a year, but I really love this story and I was wondering if you could write more? This was really well done by the way!
micsha chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Develop a story! I'm not good at coming up with ideas, but I hope you try to come up with something )
I'mtotallyawesomlyAWESOMEkeese chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I was just re watching some of my favorite episodes today, and "Birthmark" was one of them, and I thought the exact thing. That's why I'm looking up slade and raven fanfics. I knew someone thought the same things as me
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I completly agree with you on how it looked like Slade was about to rape her or something
-to make it worse I still remember the original airing of this episode, when I was about eight or nine believe it or not, gave me the ever-living creeps about Slade. And I didn't even really know what rape was when I was nine!

But now that I'm older, this was awesome! Great story and I'd be really interested to see your take on some more scenes from this arc. Like in "the prophecy" Slade is shown haunting Raven's meditation-room for possibility eh?
FlowersofAsh chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I think it'd be great if you continued this. I always thought Slade was a perv when he tore Raven's clothes like that.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
You should continue this !
me chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I definitely agree with your Author's Note, and I think you did the scene justice!
Lauren chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Great! Keep going!
J'ecris chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I really like it. This is quite a good fic, and I like how you continued a really great episode into a totally plausible situation. :) You're a good writer, so keep it up.
Jessica chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
LOVED IT. I really liked the whole Robin talking part, it gave it that extra touch! You're version was way better than the original!
TheDreamChaser chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
As much as I like to read these kind of stories (raping is made, I just love a good angst story), I feel bad for Raven. She's been raped! DX

update soon
k99 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I could totally see this happening. This is weel thought out and very realistic. Slade seems that bad. I don't like rape but this is quite a fanfiction. Nice work