Reviews for Swords of Chaos: Discovery
Percabeth's enemy chapter 4 . 5/3
Fuck you because its not percico!
dude who is pist chapter 24 . 11/24/2016
u bitch finish the damn fanfic. properly.
booklover212 chapter 24 . 9/17/2016
Plz update it's been like 4 years since u updated
Guest chapter 2 . 8/28/2016
I know it was Percys POV it was so obvious!
shadowcore chapter 5 . 7/5/2016
Noo shadow funny because me and my group all have code names and I'm comander shadow
ChickenNuggets6767 chapter 24 . 6/6/2016
it has been 4 years since you last updated saying you would update next week 4 YEARS.

WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/1/2016
HA! He deserved that! I hope they never forgive Annabeth.
TheForgottenStars chapter 24 . 12/28/2015
The last update was on March 29th 2012
It is now December 29th 2015

Are you going to update?
Or are you discontinuing?

Plz plz plz plz don't discontinue, I love this story and you're one of the best authors on Fanfiction! Plz don,t discontinue or I will be very sad. All my favorite stories discontinue or are not complete. And I don't want this to be a really good story that is discontinued.

Please Update,
annie chapter 9 . 8/9/2015
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz make sarah turn good i have a bff group and we all luv each other and 2 of them are called sarah with same spleeing so plz
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Read your profile and it was weird unique but weird
Blazing Dragon of Apocalypse chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
How are the twins sons of artemis when she is a maiden goddess
Guest chapter 24 . 6/19/2015
1 scary way to break up

1SCARY WAY TO BREAK UP! DO NOT stop reading this or something bad will happen!

One day, Sarah was walking home from school when her boyfriend drove by and honked at her to get in. She got in his car and he drove her to the lake. Her boyfriend said he was going to tell her something very important.

Sarah could have sworn he was going to propose. However, he flicked her off, pushed her in the lake and yelled, “I am breaking up with you, you awful _ _ _ _ _! I hate you and I think that maybe you should just end your _ _ _ _ _ _ _ life! DUMB _ _ _ _!”

He laughed and drove off. It was a very cold day. Sarah climbed out of the lake, freezing cold, and feeling the worst she had in her entire life. She got home went in a hot bath, and slit her wrists and died in the bathtub.

Her parents yelled and screamed at her to get out until they finally broke the door down. They saw no body, but the entire bathroom was dripping with her blood. Her mom went insane and killed herself three days later, her dad is in prison, accused of murder.

Later that week, Sarah’s ex boyfriend was taking a shower when she came from the drain, rotting and bloody, with a razor in her hand and said “Goodbye Jason.” She cut his throat before he could scream.

If you do not repost this with the title “1 scary way to break up”, you are a heartless _ _ _ _ _ _ and Sarah come to you in the shower from the drain, and will kill you the same way she killed her boyfriend. 24 ppl have broken this chain and died.

You have 13 minutes