Reviews for Lessons with Potter
ThatCreepyGothDragoon chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I'm smiling right now. I just can't stop smiling. Girl, you rock. And you're so right, that epilogue needs to die.
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
That was awesome! I love it.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Who knew Tai Chi was so damn sexy. Lol
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Lovely, the spirit of fun was great throughout!
greeneyed-angiebaby chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
very sexy piece...mmmmmm
HanjiTitan chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
awwwwe i lovee thiss
Sunflowery98 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Love the infinite number of lessons needed!
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
wooow! awesoomee! I love it when he teach him :D sooo good! keep up good work XD
NoirxIggy chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Wow. That's all I can say.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Snigger, auto lube spells, whatever next...xx
Yamipunky chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
My god..that was sooo hot! Draco makes the perfect bottom... Loved the story!
lavishone chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I've missed your writing and this foray into H/P was a fun one. I like that you managed to capture Harry's playful spirit without turning him into an oversized child. I too think Harry and Draco are the perfect match (during HPDH2, I fully expected a snog when Harry picks up Draco on his broom. Very disappointing that that doesn't happen. I say reshoot the scene!)

Draco's remark about Chai Tea was perfect!

Thanks for sharing...
mechanicalrain999 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I loved it.
venis-envy chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
ROBYN! OMG I can't even tell you how much I loved this! Seriously. The descriptions of Harry's movement, the dialogue (which is always a huge thing for me), the smutty goodness that was laced with emotion, just all around fantastic. You need to be putting these on LJ. Not even kidding.

Oh, also, I absolutely loved that Heroine''s mum was the one who recommended Tai Chi (Chai Tea - giggle-snort). I never see her mentioned in fic, so that was a pleasant surprise.
overzealousbunny chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I will never look at Tai Chi the same again! That was SO FREAKIN HOT BB!

"Oh gods Potter, am I going to…sweat?" Didn't Potter know that Malfoys did not participate in activities that caused them to perspire? Well, most activities; the bedroom didn't count.

- bwahaah snarky Draco FTW!

Malfoys were not premature ejaculators and Draco sure as fuck wasn't going to start that trend.

- dude, you are giving him the most HILARIOUS lines!

"Move," he murmured in Harry's ear, "and kiss me."

- unf. JUST UNF!