Reviews for Forget You
honeybun37876 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
the most powerful vampire ever knonw
Megan chapter 22 . 2/16/2013
This story sucks ... Why complicate things, Retard?
twivampsalvatore chapter 37 . 8/6/2012
AWESOME STORY!
susannahblack19 chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
BELLA'S A BIGGER FREAKING MARY SUE IN THIS FIC THEN THE ORIGNIAL BOOK! BUT I LUV THIS FIC NEVER THE LESS
Bella-pierce-Kathrine-swan chapter 37 . 4/2/2012
what la last chapter? no this isnt true its just a delayed update right? RIGHT *sobbing* why does it have to end?
Bella-pierce-Kathrine-swan chapter 28 . 4/2/2012
HOLY FUCKING SHIT (please excuse the laungage) WHAT THE I LITTERLY SCREAMED MY DAD CAME IN MY ROOM WITH A BASEBALL BAT
goldseadragon chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
Oh, good lord. It's my potty and I'll cry if I want to? That is one of the best misheard lyrics versions ever!
fanpire911 chapter 37 . 3/28/2012
awesome.
Clove15 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Love
MissFiyerabaMeponineWholock chapter 26 . 3/24/2012
This was amazing. The beginning part reminded me of "Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I've tasted of desire, I hold with those who favour fire. But if I had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate to know that ice is also nice, and would suffice"
Mylissa chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
really enjoying your story thanks for sharing it
MaryMary123 chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
lovely...
MaryMary123 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I find some stories rather dull in the jump from I am heart broken he cheated on me to I am in love with you.. who ever we are talking about. No one gets over it that quick. Next the everything is AMAZING. Please it is nice, good funny, cheerful, out standing so many more adjectives.
Mylissa chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
i like you story so far hanks for sharing it
viau1 chapter 37 . 3/23/2012
Such a good ending to the story. Thank you for letting me tag along :)