Reviews for September Fourteenth
Athena13 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Adorable!
stareagle chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Hilarious, out of character - but fun!
Can't imagine Gibbs walking away from a crime scene but I could understand why he would! That was just plain freaky!
Tony's comments were spot on! The thought of them holding hands was so funny!
75% off? Free? I couldn't believe Gibbs would miss the chance for a head slap!
Looking at each other ...good one!
Robert Louis Drake chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Whhhhhhyyyyyyy must my birthday be creepy? Whhhhyyyyyy did you have to pick 9/14? Whhhyyyy? You make me scared of my own birthday! WWWHHHHYYYY?!
Ziver69 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I laughed so damn hard!So many great lines in here. Some of my favorites: "Okay, but we shower in pairs."Gibbs stopped walking and turned to stare at Tony, who bit his lip and gave him a weak smile. "We shower alone?"

Tony laughed nervously. "Um… could you repeat that, 'cause I thought you said ghost." ~ I could even hear the inflection in Tony's voice, I swear.~

"This is so not a turn on."

Gibbs snickered quietly. "You looking to get turned on right now, Tony?"

"Wanna see if that thing works, Tony?"

Tony jumped slightly. "What thing? My thing?"

"I was talking about the television. What are you talking about?"

And then all the creepy stuff happening and the dead hooker. Great combination of funny and creepy. oh gosh, this was great. LOL
gosgirl chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I really like this story! You've done an excellent job with a difficult prompt. Realistically written and with a volte face... just when you're chuckling over the loud noises next door from the hooker, you're suddenly brought up short with the reality of her death and being the ghost. And interweaving Tony and Gibbs acknowledging their attraction... beautifully done.
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Well, that was definitely creepy... but whatever gets our guys together ;D.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Haha, what a great ending! The whole thing was great! Loved the mix of humor and intrigue. SO many hilarious lines and awesome descriptions! Well done, Kester! :)
Jebeth chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
That was so much fun. I laughed out loud multiple times, good thing I didn't read it a work. Great job.
BellaHickenbottom chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Poor Tony! He has to endure listening to horrible sex, get thrust against a wall and then he doesn't get any action... Yet ;) I liked the creativity with the knife, good job!
MarieKiki19 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Ooh My Gawt! That was hilariously awesome... A dose of hilarity, a pince of drama, a gram of pre-romance, an inche of action and mostly soup spoon of supernatural... All mixed up and Voila! The sinful, and yet a delicious little fiction with... Yummy and beautiful ending as dessert (full of promises for a future To-Trho)

Oh Chef Kesterpan... You definitely did it again!

PS: My kudos to the Chef for winning about her awesomeness story Figure It Out... Well deserved it, I may add!
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Very nice job on the story, I always love a good ghost story, especially with our two favorite boys.
WykedOne1979 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Loved it.. You did an awesome job.. I can't wait to see what else you write next... Maybe you can write a sequel to it
Alisa123 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
that was something else, stacy...poor tibbs...that's one case, they WON'T forget for a VERY long time to come...lol.

alisa
noita0 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I did not think that a ghost story and Gibbs would work, but you made it!
Meilea2010 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Strange, very strange. But if it gets our two boys together. Well, hey, awesome.