Reviews for Unspeakable
Prince Pondincherry chapter 6 . 4/22
Wow, Michael's as bad as Harry and his friends first year. He made one paltry attempt at alerting the proper authorities and then went about the investigation all by himself, when it would have been much easier through official channels. At least he finally contacted them when he'd figured everything out.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 4 . 4/22
That last line! Wow! Chills!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 2 . 4/22
It's too bad Michael didn't wait to talk to someone from the DA, they definitely would have helped him.
Teneombre chapter 7 . 9/11/2015
A sadness story. i think i can't say more. It's least and enought in the same time.

Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
I think the names of the mulcibers are getting a little confused in your series. You've got Hephaestus, Olenus, I think maybe a Philotus and now Patrick. Are these different people or the same? Can't remember where I found all of them, but I think a couple were in looking for lily.
LittleTom45 chapter 7 . 6/14/2015
Very good story. I really enjoyed that. Thanks for sharing. I hope to read more in the MIT and RANDOM system series.
stealacandy chapter 7 . 3/23/2015
Great story.

What's more, yet another murder mystery - I love those - and this one you've actually seen through to the end, tragic as it were.

Hope this'll set a trend for all of your other murder mysteries too.
poetrywoman chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Really enjoyed this one. I like Michael as a math genius/detective.
poetrywoman chapter 7 . 2/24/2015
This was so sad and so well written. Well done.
Gundum M chapter 7 . 1/7/2015
well that war dark.
Vento-del-Sud chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
I’ve read most of your stories and it’s a shame I’m only now writing a review.
This story is fascinating and deep, and you’ve raised very complex problems. What is justice? Revenge? Forgiveness? Can you be light if your deeds are dark? You try to give answers to these questions, but they still leave controversial feelings. One of the best pieces of writing. Thank you.
FriendofMolly chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
Wow that came out of nowhere. I remembered that when Michael met "Dawn", he recognized her as Marlene. In the back of her mind she thought, ok it's a lie, but yeah. All that time she was denying who she really was. But this, written in the same way the 'killer' chapters were, makes me question just who was the killer? I am in a quandary.
FriendofMolly chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
Wow! I know this is coming to a close. I can't see her not killing Lucius, but I think she's willing to kill Michael and Lauren. I think after she does that she will probably drink the wine herself. I must go to the next.
FriendofMolly chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
So I take it she is not Marlene. I'm not going to waste time guessing. I feel like he was just on the edge of realizing that it was not Lauren, but the woman who gave him a pain reliever for his headache. Perhaps being an Unspeakable is not the best job for him. But he did figure it out that something was not right about the deaths of those who were acquitted. I can't wait to read the next.
FriendofMolly chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
Oh my! I do hope Michaels mind is not too befuddled by the proximity to Alecto. I also hope he has figured out just who is the dispenser of justice.