Reviews for Unspeakable
skippyagogo chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
Sweet mercy, mother of bob. I have not read as good a fanfic as this in many a year.
mellpell chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Wow. That was, wow. That was spectacular. What an amazing team you two make. That was absolutely awesome. I love when the protaganist and antagonist are friends. It makes such a greay read and its not easy to do. I thought the double POVs where genius and so well written. I feel for Marley, but I don't know how she got out of st. Mungos. And Michael Corner, well I'm glad you gave him so much more substance. I mean he got Ginny, Cho, and Luna, he must be special. He was very believable. Thanks for the great story :-)
shannononom chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
Oooooo chilling tale! Great ending and you guys worked well together
aalens chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
Read it again. Loved it again.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
Extraordinary story, liked the double perspective way it was written
MrRobertsIII chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
Wonderfully close.
MrRobertsIII chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
Great scene at the end. Hope she gets to Malfoy.
MrRobertsIII chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
Wow.
MrRobertsIII chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Excellent
chatterpeach chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
Fantastic. I need to know more about other canon story and your story is like water in the dessert. haha. Your Michael Corner is so very real. Ah love it very much :)
I’ll start to stalk you around :p
CellyScarpin chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
The fact that you make the RANDOM project sound like a believable concept, the way you give arithmancy and mister Corner more body than they were given in the books and your creation of the beautiful character of Robards make you one epic writer.

I have read nearly all your work throughout the past few weeks, which means you stay religiously true to canon and you know how to write decent, no, intriguing plotlines. I'm a big fan of your detectives - yay MLT!
Rubberduck697 chapter 7 . 12/16/2011
Earned it. Undoubtedly earned that ending. I love circular endings and really, this story was pure genius. Extremely well written and well planned, I felt like there was meaning behind every word... and I'm not entirely sure what exactly defines good writing, but I would think making every word count, and I mean absolutely every word, well, I think that makes your story great writing. Good teamwork, this was just fantastic.
Rubberduck697 chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
Yeah, I don't know if it's the genre or what, but the only thing that comes to mind after I finish each of these chapters is: Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant.
Rubberduck697 chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
Not to gush or anything, but I absolutely love stories like this, and it's so, so very well written, both POVs... and the characters are all so believable and perfect. And I love stories where the murderer gets murdered, not because of the whole vengeance aspect, but I like empathizing with the evil characters. (Though I wonder if this paints a dangerously vision of the real world, encouraging people to empathize with criminals). Anyway, very well done.
Rubberduck697 chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Haven't read the whole chapter yet, but of course I love it so far, I'm just interested in your theory of future predictions at the moment... Have you ever heard of a show called Person of Interest? You can find it online, it's American, and the Michael Corner in this story is quite similar to Mr. Finch in PoI. Anyway, in the show, Mr. Finch develops an algorithm to predict crimes, and his algorithm was also based on feeding statistical abstractions of non-deterministic events (observed by all the infinitely many security cameras and satellites that are tracking our every move ;)) which he feeds into a highly complex stochastic process, much like the magical Michael Corner. So, of course I couldn't focus on reading anymore til I'd written my review saying how fantastic it is you have somehow, possibly unintentionally, combined one of my favorite shows with my favorite imaginary world. And the point of all this, of course, is just to say thanks. So, ahem, thanks for that.
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »