Reviews for Unspeakable
Rubberduck697 chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Haven't read the whole chapter yet, but of course I love it so far, I'm just interested in your theory of future predictions at the moment... Have you ever heard of a show called Person of Interest? You can find it online, it's American, and the Michael Corner in this story is quite similar to Mr. Finch in PoI. Anyway, in the show, Mr. Finch develops an algorithm to predict crimes, and his algorithm was also based on feeding statistical abstractions of non-deterministic events (observed by all the infinitely many security cameras and satellites that are tracking our every move ;)) which he feeds into a highly complex stochastic process, much like the magical Michael Corner. So, of course I couldn't focus on reading anymore til I'd written my review saying how fantastic it is you have somehow, possibly unintentionally, combined one of my favorite shows with my favorite imaginary world. And the point of all this, of course, is just to say thanks. So, ahem, thanks for that.
aalens chapter 7 . 11/1/2011
Original and fascinating. Thank you.
potternut190 chapter 7 . 9/15/2011
Great story! The change between authors/pov was interesting and made it all the more real. Wow!
Lilyp chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
Fantastic. Very good chapter, particular the end. But I must say that I understand Marley, although what she did is really unspeakable.
sbmcneil chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
Excellent ending. Poor Marley - that would be a horrible truth to live with, no wonder she wanted to forget. A very thought provoking story.
cacata chapter 7 . 9/11/2011
This is scary good!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/10/2011
Wow! That was a powerful chapter. Really nicely done! I didn't expect that rememberall twist. I knew something was up with it, but that? No way. Super chapter!
smkffnut chapter 7 . 9/10/2011
Wow! That was quite the ending! This was a great suspense story. I did not know the identity of the original murderer until the very end! That's tough to do. I have to say that I am keen to learn more about Michael Corner. You really got me to care about him... Also, you sent me to the dictionary two times! One or the other of you must be studying for the Graduate Record Exam, or is that a North American thing? Fantastic work! Kudos to both of you. Thanks for writing!
PrincessShittyKnees chapter 7 . 9/10/2011
Wow, what an ending! Great story.
Arnel 63 chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
A very suspenseful end to a very well-written story. I have mixed feeling about what Marley did and why she ended her life, but if she was tortured enough to use potions to forget who really killed her sister, even if it was an accident, then maybe she was justified in taking her own life as she had the others'.

My other thoughts are for Michael and I sincerely hope he'll be all right after Marley's confession. He deserves happiness and I hope he finds it somewhere soon.
Stephanie O chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
Great wrap-up to the story! That would do it, finally realizing that SHE was the one to have killed her sister accidentally. I'd guess seeing Marley die after poisoning herself left Michael & her friend/neighbor with nightmares for a long time to come! This was such a great mystery, and very intriguing! :)
Oracle2Phoenix chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
Wow that was quite a chilling story. I really hope Michael manages to find some peace in his life. Look forward to your future stories and updates.
sbmcneil chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Poor Michael, he is so ill equipped for the type of work he has undertaken. He definitely reminds me of a research scientist - focused on the data and unable to take in potential variables of human behavior. I'm glad he was able to put it together, but why did he not say anything? How does he plan to stop Marley, can't wait to see what happens :)
Lilyp chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
This story is super great and the chapter is excellent.
Stephanie O chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Very eventful chapter! I hope he manages to get out of the room alive! It sure looks like she's desperate enough to use an unforgivable on him.
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »