Reviews for Unspeakable
FriendofMolly chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
North/C_A_Campbell,
I am now understanding what is going on. I feel bad that the Mystery woman is driven to provide a final justice to those who escaped conviction. I'm conflicted. No One wants to see all of Riddle's followers to be removed from society. But it seems by providing the means to their death, isn't she doing much the same as the Dark Side did?
FoM
PS I'm thinking I should know just who it is, but I don't, yet.
FriendofMolly chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
North,
Ok. Now I'm understanding. There's a woman, who cannot be traced, said to be around those acquitted near and at their deaths. Interesting. Michael Corner seems to be the only one who sees a possible pattern. Hmmmm? I see part of the problem is that no one at the Ministry cares that these witches and wizards are dead.
Onward,
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
North/C_A_Campbell,
I am a bit confused on a couple of points. Just who is providing justice? I do hope you will illuminate. I am going through my saved chapters. I am intrigued. My second question concerns the release of Alecto Carrow. Even though her brother claimed all the kills, she is a known and marked DE. How is it that she didn't get a life sentence because of that. If she confessed to even Imperio or Crucio, that still earns a life sentence. I must continue.
Vicki Turner chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
This was a beautiful story. You made me care about two very unique people-Michael and Marley-and then sneak in the wedding planner as another sympathetic character.

I'm just in love with your motifs here, of light, darkness and the unspeakable! Including the unspeakable part really helped add layers to what could be cliche and allow some type of thematic resolution for questions that cannot be resolved.

I'm really enjoying reading all your fics. I'm on to the next one!
skippyagogo chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
Sweet mercy, mother of bob. I have not read as good a fanfic as this in many a year.
mellpell chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Wow. That was, wow. That was spectacular. What an amazing team you two make. That was absolutely awesome. I love when the protaganist and antagonist are friends. It makes such a greay read and its not easy to do. I thought the double POVs where genius and so well written. I feel for Marley, but I don't know how she got out of st. Mungos. And Michael Corner, well I'm glad you gave him so much more substance. I mean he got Ginny, Cho, and Luna, he must be special. He was very believable. Thanks for the great story :-)
shannononom chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
Oooooo chilling tale! Great ending and you guys worked well together
aalens chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
Read it again. Loved it again.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
Extraordinary story, liked the double perspective way it was written
MrRobertsIII chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
Wonderfully close.
MrRobertsIII chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
Great scene at the end. Hope she gets to Malfoy.
MrRobertsIII chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
Wow.
MrRobertsIII chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Excellent
chatterpeach chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
Fantastic. I need to know more about other canon story and your story is like water in the dessert. haha. Your Michael Corner is so very real. Ah love it very much :)
I’ll start to stalk you around :p
CellyScarpin chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
The fact that you make the RANDOM project sound like a believable concept, the way you give arithmancy and mister Corner more body than they were given in the books and your creation of the beautiful character of Robards make you one epic writer.

I have read nearly all your work throughout the past few weeks, which means you stay religiously true to canon and you know how to write decent, no, intriguing plotlines. I'm a big fan of your detectives - yay MLT!
81 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »