Reviews for Unspeakable
Lilyp chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
Fantastic. Very good chapter, particular the end. But I must say that I understand Marley, although what she did is really unspeakable.
sbmcneil chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
Excellent ending. Poor Marley - that would be a horrible truth to live with, no wonder she wanted to forget. A very thought provoking story.
cacata chapter 7 . 9/11/2011
This is scary good!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/10/2011
Wow! That was a powerful chapter. Really nicely done! I didn't expect that rememberall twist. I knew something was up with it, but that? No way. Super chapter!
smkffnut chapter 7 . 9/10/2011
Wow! That was quite the ending! This was a great suspense story. I did not know the identity of the original murderer until the very end! That's tough to do. I have to say that I am keen to learn more about Michael Corner. You really got me to care about him... Also, you sent me to the dictionary two times! One or the other of you must be studying for the Graduate Record Exam, or is that a North American thing? Fantastic work! Kudos to both of you. Thanks for writing!
PrincessShittyKnees chapter 7 . 9/10/2011
Wow, what an ending! Great story.
Arnel 63 chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
A very suspenseful end to a very well-written story. I have mixed feeling about what Marley did and why she ended her life, but if she was tortured enough to use potions to forget who really killed her sister, even if it was an accident, then maybe she was justified in taking her own life as she had the others'.

My other thoughts are for Michael and I sincerely hope he'll be all right after Marley's confession. He deserves happiness and I hope he finds it somewhere soon.
Stephanie O chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
Great wrap-up to the story! That would do it, finally realizing that SHE was the one to have killed her sister accidentally. I'd guess seeing Marley die after poisoning herself left Michael & her friend/neighbor with nightmares for a long time to come! This was such a great mystery, and very intriguing! :)
Oracle2Phoenix chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
Wow that was quite a chilling story. I really hope Michael manages to find some peace in his life. Look forward to your future stories and updates.
sbmcneil chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Poor Michael, he is so ill equipped for the type of work he has undertaken. He definitely reminds me of a research scientist - focused on the data and unable to take in potential variables of human behavior. I'm glad he was able to put it together, but why did he not say anything? How does he plan to stop Marley, can't wait to see what happens :)
Lilyp chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
This story is super great and the chapter is excellent.
Stephanie O chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Very eventful chapter! I hope he manages to get out of the room alive! It sure looks like she's desperate enough to use an unforgivable on him.
Arnel 63 chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
I sense the end is near. I'm so glad Michael came to his senses and did his own detective work in order to track down Marley. I even cheered when I read that he broke Lucius' goblet of wine. I just hope he won't do anything stupid to get himself killed while Marley is still free to poison again. Great, suspenseful chapter.
Michael Ho chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
I love this more and more with every chapter. It's moving away from being a mystery thriller (obviously, since we now know who the killer is and why she's doing what she's doing, though more than a few questions remain) and becoming more of a psychological drama-how much pain can someone endure without the pain becoming part of them, changing them? Or, to turn the question around, how much death can someone deal out with it doing the same? Where does Marlene the wounded survivor end and Marlene the psychopathic crusader from justice begin?

Anyway, brilliant stuff. Keep it up, both of you!
smkffnut chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
My, my, my... You've done it again. Gotten me hooked on a story I would never have even started had you not been the author. I find myself really feeling sorry for your heroine, although I'm not sure that that is the correct term to describe her. I do hope that she isn't going to hurt Michael. As always, superb work! Thanks for writing!
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »