Reviews for Unspeakable
sbmcneil chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Poor Michael, he is so ill equipped for the type of work he has undertaken. He definitely reminds me of a research scientist - focused on the data and unable to take in potential variables of human behavior. I'm glad he was able to put it together, but why did he not say anything? How does he plan to stop Marley, can't wait to see what happens :)
Lilyp chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
This story is super great and the chapter is excellent.
Stephanie O chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Very eventful chapter! I hope he manages to get out of the room alive! It sure looks like she's desperate enough to use an unforgivable on him.
Arnel 63 chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
I sense the end is near. I'm so glad Michael came to his senses and did his own detective work in order to track down Marley. I even cheered when I read that he broke Lucius' goblet of wine. I just hope he won't do anything stupid to get himself killed while Marley is still free to poison again. Great, suspenseful chapter.
Michael Ho chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
I love this more and more with every chapter. It's moving away from being a mystery thriller (obviously, since we now know who the killer is and why she's doing what she's doing, though more than a few questions remain) and becoming more of a psychological drama-how much pain can someone endure without the pain becoming part of them, changing them? Or, to turn the question around, how much death can someone deal out with it doing the same? Where does Marlene the wounded survivor end and Marlene the psychopathic crusader from justice begin?

Anyway, brilliant stuff. Keep it up, both of you!
smkffnut chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
My, my, my... You've done it again. Gotten me hooked on a story I would never have even started had you not been the author. I find myself really feeling sorry for your heroine, although I'm not sure that that is the correct term to describe her. I do hope that she isn't going to hurt Michael. As always, superb work! Thanks for writing!
Smithback chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
exciting!

ooooh, she is really really mad...

and Michael.. yep, he is bloody noble

excellent chapter
Arnel 63 chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
Another excellent chapter. I'm enjoying this story immensely because I can't make up my mind to feel sorry for or be compassionate towards Marley or Michael alone or both together. Keep the chapters coming.
Stephanie O chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
How did Marley not remember her big sister? Did she have herself obliviated, or did she just repress the memories so far that she forgot them? Interesting developments! I am much relieved that she didn't let Michael take one of the "special" cookies...she seems sincere in her dealings with Michael, and even acted "girly" when they met to turn over the tea, but claims her soul is pure even though she's responsible for those deaths...she's definitely twisted!
Oracle2Phoenix chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
Like I said before this is cold, brilliant but cold. You're a good crime writer. keep it up!
sbmcneil chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
Marley is a very interesting character. Everything is so black and white to her. Poor Michael, he still has a long recovery in front of him doesn't he? I wonder how he will figure it out? Can't wait to read more.
sbmcneil chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
Oh, very interesting. I wonder if Marley will try to take care of Michael. It must have been quite a shock for her. At least she has a ready made patsy to divert suspicion onto.
Stephanie O chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
Ooh, the plot thickens! I wonder if the cookies Marley offered Michael are the "special" cookies? I wouldn't be surprised if they are, because she can hardly afford for someone to be "onto" her plans...and it would just be a matter of time before he figured out he was chasing the wrong person. Interesting chapter! :)
Michael Ho chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
Oh man, this is has just ratcheted up the creepines and the tension even further! So, we have our killer: Marlene Brocklehurst...who may or may not remember who she is, or why she is doing what she's doing? The depiction of this story of the effect Michael's horrible experiences have had upon his body and mind make me wonder if we may not be seeing something similar in Marlene. Or could it all be a kind of sympathetic madness, done in the name of her sister. Either way, Michael's in the lion's den now...we're sure to find out. Don't eat the cookies, Michael!
Smithback chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
for a momment I tought that 'Crucio' Corner had develop a... doble-personallithy (not sure if is well written ) and he was also Lauren Cauldwell
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »