Reviews for Take them, not me
90TheGeneral09 chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
This was okay. I mean, it's a one-shot that could certainly use some buffing up, but it's okay. I've seen worse. So... really, I just ought to tell you that there is very little point in getting so defensive. Isn't telling you I like or don't like part of the rights of any member of a free society? Do you not WANT people to give you direct and honest feedback? I'll go ahead and say that all of this "Don't Like Don't Read!" rubbish just makes the author look defensive, and if anything makes a negative impression in the mind of the reader before they've even read anything. And lastly, let me point out that you posted this on a site accessible to anyone with a good internet connection, anywhere on Earth. You have no power here! The only way you could enforce a ban on "flames" or any sort of unwelcome criticism (which seems to be all of it) would be if you pulled this story offline and shut down your account. The world is full if big meanies and that includes the internet. People won't care if you want flames or not. Me, FLAME FLAME FLAME, there, I flamed you, but at least I was nice about it, right? Yes. I was. Far as I can tell this story is the 2nd ever posted for Brothers in Arms so congrats, as I FLAME you get again. Have a pleasant day.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
what a dick
legendofzeldakiller chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
this was great for a test