Reviews for Door To December
BlackKiryuu chapter 2 . 5/5
Please continue!
WolfieLiz chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
i will just assk one thing: why!?
T.O.C.A chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
So i can see that this hasnt been updated in quite a while meaning you might not even get this review, but i just found this story (and the one before it) and i love it. It would be so awesome if you decided to finish it. Just sayin. :)
usaginekohime chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Why are your stories so good q.q if they weren't then i would have no problem with them being unfinished.
mayling.pineda.5 chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
will naruto ever explain to sasuke why he left? i hope you are planing to vcontinue this story i love this story
SoraROCK chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
Love it XD Poor Sasuke got kissed by a log lol! Watch out for Grumpy Sasuke, Naruto! Updates please
Sneaky-Ninja-Muffin chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Please finish this!
Dr.Kevorkian chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
I know it's been a while, but PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY. It started our pretty good, but now it's REALLY interesting, so please return! Think of the children!
darkmoon903 chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Awsome story loved the reunion ofrece those two and please give ante awsome lemon of those two ;) kay
BcozI'mNaughty chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
There are so much surprise here! It's so different from the manga and i love it. You can make another Naruto movies with this. :-P
Please update soon! Its like you update one of each chapter every one year. :-P
the Moon our Witness chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
aaand another way-too-wonderful story of yours that I wish would continue... it really makes me sad you dont update anymore..
Shizaki Kuro chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Haha love it so far!
Please update soon!
jgood27 chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update
HavenCraze chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Update! Please!
I want more!
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
haha!
I love the page break humor :P