Reviews for What's Wrong Here?
Hikari4444 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
:)) YES YES YES! I don't know why my mind keeps screaming "YES"!
They're cute! And Grell's reaction is even cuter! . Love it!
BlackButlerFreak chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
ahhh so cute! please write more! your stories are so goood!
Paige Blithiar chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
"They had sex. Fucked. Banged each other. Boinked. Shagged. Got it on. Get it?"

Hehe... I love you Grell...

But anyway... That was brilliant! Especially at the end... I could almost imagine Grell blushing when Will got so over protective and brushed it aside like it was nothing and then when he leaves the room Alan will go: "Oh my god, they are so clueless!"

Of course, in the end, they will gang up and create a plan that will help Grelliam get together.

You see, that is my imagination running wild right there. We should really catch that before it creates a horrible writer's rampage!

Anyway, this is beautiful! I now dub this work to be the Most Awesome one I have read so far! It's a wonderful mix of what I would like to call: Shinigami shenanigans!

More Power To You!

-Paige
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
So this is your first story. It's just as good as all your other stories. The writing is clear, the characters are perfect, and the mix of humor and romance is nicely done.

It's cute how, since this is from Ron's POV, that you included the Mr. and Miss before everyone's names. I also like that you chose to refer to Grell as Miss. No doubt he would love it if Ron called him Miss as opposed to Mr.

Oh my, Alan is just too adorable. The image of him blushing everytime Eric touches him is so cute. I imagine he would be a blusher. Of course Eric going out of his way to touch Alan is sweet. They are perfect for each other.

Still it is Grell who stole the show. He would go over and flirt with Alan to prove his point and just to get a rise out of Eric. Oh my gosh, Grell's synanymns for them having sex, that was just too funny. Poor Ronald, after having to deal with Grell one would need therapy. Grell is crazy, but still my favorite reaper.

And Will. It was so weird to see him eavesdropping on their conversation. If I didn't know better I'd say Will was also interested in finding out. I love him freaking out when Grell goes over to test his theory. Of course you now have me wondering if Will was truly angry/worried because he was jealous Grell was touching another man. One can only hope.

Amazing work with this story.
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Amusing- love Grell in this!
Waiting To Be Broken chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Yup, they totally did it even though Eric doesn't really need excuse to be protective over Alan. And we all know that Will didn't say that only for the sake of arguing with Grell *giggle* And, of course, poor, oblivious Ron :D
Epic-Demolition-Lover chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
You're just a lovely little writer aren't you? XD

Two of my totally gay friends do this. A lot. If someone else tackles my friend PSSSSHHHH the other one will chase the someone down the road.

It's awesome. XD
Clydell Humphries chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
:D :D :D

I love you Grell XD haha.
Shandar1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I loved it! Grell is so one of my favorite anime characters and this story was so...him. Keep on writing, I cant wait to read more of your work.
vampirelover29 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
What a great story ecpecilly for your first one
Mariko Higa chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Pffft that was awesome. GO GRELL! Love it!