Reviews for Run
Mawichan chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
Okay I read this story complete and I got lost halfway through it, and sadly, I have to agree with what that certain anonymous said, by the way you don't have to take it o badly, he/she gave you a perfecly well constructive critique, you should not get mad about it, I don't know, that note on the first chapter sounded very sarcastic.

The plot is amazing, and it easily hooks one in, but it could have been written in a better way
I am going to check out your profile for more stories though, there might be a lot of potential good things there
I apologize for any spelling/grammar mistake I might have had, english is not my first lenguage.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
What the friggin' hell is going on?
Dude I am so lost
Guest chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
hmmm I thought this was angst rathere than scary, but I am looking forward for whatever comes next :3
yeah. no chapter 12 . 5/15/2012
I read this story... and I'm be honest... I don't understand what the hell was happening... at some point, Stan liked being with Craig? Right... ? XD And that meeting in like chapter 10 I think where everyone was at... like Token, Wendy, Butters ... I mean... the hell was that? The arguing thing about Stan's worthiness of Craig... Craig is one of my favorite characters on South Park... but I don't like how he was portrayed here your story... only scene I did enjoyed and that made a bit of sense was when Stan was getting beat up by some random dude Craig came in and was all bad ass about it. Or that scene where he broke Cartman's finger. -SIGHS- Other than that... I don't get what happened... Is Craig like some kind of killer? And everyone is in on it? Is Wendy just a bitch? Is everyone working for someone? -shakes head- Idk... just when you get some better writing skills please rewrite this story. I am sure this story's plot is amazing. It's just I don't understand what the hell was happening. Describe more on the surroundings so we the readers can get a better view of what you see. Also never write a chapter or scene using "you feel this way.. when he touches your chest" whatever that was... no just no... AND... make sure when you right dialog that the reader can understand who said what. Because there was some parts where I was like... the hell? Did who say that?
RippedInHalf chapter 12 . 5/5/2012
No I am not being sarcastic. This beautiful (as Archie would say):)
ratherfallinchocolate chapter 12 . 11/30/2011
This fic was awesome! I loved it!

Also, can I have a link to Annuit Cœptis?
everlasting-luv chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I want more! O.O
lizoftheinfinite chapter 12 . 8/31/2011
LOL THAT WAS HAPPY.

Juuuuuust kidding.

Jesus christ, Nixi. Dark shit you're putting out there.

Overall, I like the way this story was put together. You had some good character development and lots of action. The one thing I didn't like was how you would jump into stuff too quickly. I mean, it's always good to start out with action (like I said before) but you lack on physical description that helps us set the scene. I think it's called 'sensory detail.'

I'm psyched you're coming out with a Kenny/Craig piece. LOL I LOVE THAT PAIRING. XD

You rock my socks off. This was a dark, disturbing story. I think you did an excellent job on it. :)

writingandchocolatemilk chapter 12 . 8/29/2011
*Feelz stupid for a moment*

Oh it's over! *Le sob* Least he didn't die! Change your name to Dillian, Stan. o_o

I... Uh said the goodbye last review. Just know, I'm happy he isn't dead!

Can't wait to read more stories from you
writingandchocolatemilk chapter 11 . 8/27/2011
You... Killed Stan... You bastard!

Heehee, awesome ending. If... That was the end...? I've known stories like that. You think there over, and then a new chapter comes out. Confuses me... XD

It's so sad about what Stan wanted to do. It's like a reverse 'Life flash before death.'

It's been awesome reading your story, if it is over! XD
Bubbly12 chapter 11 . 8/27/2011
That was so amazing but poor Stan I hope he is still alive and are you still going to update because this is so good! That I love it!
XMistressChaosx chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
Hey, you updated! .

Awesome chapter, but Stan moved out of South Park and his life seems like hell. Plus this thing with Craig. Harsh!

Update soon. :3

Till Next Time,

*Chaos' Mistress*
lizoftheinfinite chapter 10 . 8/26/2011
Dude. Domestic violence is . . . 0_0 So depressing.

Nice!Craig is long gone. This makes me very happy. :)

Definitely earned its M rating.

THE PLOT CONTINUES.

The random time skip freaked me out.

Craig, you delicious corrupter, you.

This is dark!rape!fic at its finest.

You rock. :)
lizoftheinfinite chapter 8 . 8/26/2011
. . .

what.

I am so confused.

Badass!Wendy?

Sudden complications beyond simple smut and angst?

What's this?

. . . a complex storyline?

Oh, god, help me! Save me from deepness.

Serious awesomeness. That just blew my mind. I can't wait to read the next chapter now . . . but I'm still reviewing . . .

You're probably sick of me spamming you. XD

lizoftheinfinite chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
I can't wait for the horror.

I love gore.

It's called "gorn" when it's the equivalent of senseless smut, except, you know, violence wise.

I am so happy.

This is such a trippy fanfic.

Craig should have been arrested. :C

But I love how realistic all of Stan's reactions are.

I love how Nice!Craig is still a dick.

Seriously, I think all the SP kids should be incredibly f*cked up with PTSD, anyway-

0_0 Plot bunny.

ANYWAY.

I can't wait for the next chapter.

WHICH I'MMA READ RIGHT NOW. Yes!

53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »