Reviews for First Encounter
MCUFan34 chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
Please tell me that you may continue this at some point. Or at least, maybe have her meet Bucky. Now THAT would be awesome!
Crystalbutterfly04 chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
Wow I hope you make more StevexChloe stories. This is wonderful :)
JEREMY chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
This story deserves...TO BE CONTINUED.
JEREMY chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
YOU ARE SUCH A TEASE!

YOU GET BACK HERE AND CONTINUE THIS FCK!() STORY RIGHT NOW!
JEREMY chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
This is a great gift for Alison Mack.

Hope she likes her present, and I DO miss her website.
JEREMY chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
YES! YES! YES!

This is a PERFECT Crossover story!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
StarlitStar chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Love the meld of the two worlds
AlwayzOlicity chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I'm glad to see someone finally writing a story for this pairing. I seem to pair Chloe with almost all the superheroes. I can't wait to see what happens when they meet again. Great chapter!
Zanzibar1 chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Another great chapter. i'm curious as to what will happen next! Please update soon!
James Hill chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
If you're going to continue writing this story, or any other stories in the future, please start another paragraph when you have another character speak after the other one.
Booklover9477 chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Awesome chapter! Keep up the great work! can't wait to read more! Until next time, Laila :k
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Thanks for letting us know and I loved the update! It was great to see that more is to come! :)
Booklover9477 chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Awesome story so far! I really like it, it's very interesting. Haha Lois is so funny, and I love the protectiveness of the guys. Keep up the great work! Can't wait to read more! Until next time, Laila :k
Tarafina chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
That was cute! I like it when the boys are jealous/protective! Looking forward to more!
Tarafina chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Just a friendly tip, you might want to take the ban off anon reviews. I find a lot of people don't feel like taking the time to sign in so they can't review.

In any case, I'm really enjoying your story so far. You write Chloe's natural snark well. And I love the idea of Chloe/Captain America, so I'm looking forward to more!